Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Driving me insane

This is a discussion on Driving me insane within the Off Topic forums, part of the Community Board category; Good luck......

Good luck...

2. # ADS

Driving me insane

So as of now I am now longer working for her. Our personalities collided and it just wasn't working out so I got away before it was too late. I don't know exactly where I am going to go from here but I know that forward is the only way to go. She is just a nasty, self-centered woman that does not and will not ever take anyone's feelings into consideration so as far as her business goes I can see it collapsing soon. I built that business back up and know for a fact that without me there, there will be people that will not return when they find out that I no longer am working there. I do not wish her harm or to see her business fold me it is what it is. Regardless I still have goals and plans for myself and will thrive to make them happen. I know I will have support and love from my family and friends and even some of her current customers. Many many times people have complained to me how much they can not stand her or her attitude towards the customer. She will always be who she is and that is probably why her business before this folded. I believe she is only floating because of the people she knows. With out those people she is a no body. These are popular people in the area along with other business owners that know higher people. Point is that she is a no body and without those people no one would even know her at all. It is ok with me that I no longer have to be abused and used by someone that doesn't appreciate anything or anyone. She will never find someone that did the things that I did for that shop with what she paid and the hours I put in. Again I know that everything will work out for me. I have too much will power and support for it not to work. Good luck to her as I will continue to push forward in my life. No one deserves what I was given and hopefully one day she realizes what she has done. Until then, I'm not bashing her just going to do what is best for me and my family. I will still be active because I will be starting my own coffee house soon enough. Thank you all for your support and kind words!

Super Moderator
    Hi "Besttestbarista"

Now that you've vented in a "safe" place, it's time to step back, and take a deep breath, and reevaluate the situation. Focus on what's in front of you, and try not to dwell on your bad experiences. You've gained valuable knowledge and you've learned lessons that will help you make good decisions in the future.

Best wishes and sincere hopes that you'll bounce back better than ever.

Rose

Driving me insane

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Hi "Besttestbarista"

Now that you've vented in a "safe" place, it's time to step back, and take a deep breath, and reevaluate the situation. Focus on what's in front of you, and try not to dwell on your bad experiences. You've gained valuable knowledge and you've learned lessons that will help you make good decisions in the future.

Best wishes and sincere hopes that you'll bounce back better than ever.

Rose
    Thank you so much. My mind is set on starting to get this together for the start of my own coffee shop on. I'm focused and ready to start planning it out. Again thank you for your support I will be on here more trying to figure things out now. Talk to soon I hope!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ads