Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Apologizes

This is a discussion on Apologizes within the Off Topic forums, part of the Community Board category; I need to give my apologies to you guys. I have not been posting as I've been working 12 hour shifts at the coffee shop ...

Apologizes

I need to give my apologies to you guys. I have not been posting as I've been working 12 hour shifts at the coffee shop because I found out that my boss is broke and slowly going under so in turn I'm riding the ship until it sinks. I have found information that is beyond me. I know I've been posting a lot of negative things but I needed help at the time with those issues and so glad that I have a community of coffee shop experts here to get that help from. I appreciate everyone that has responding to my posts and face their advice. As I posted in an earlier post I am still looking into opening my own shop. I am looking for equipment and a spot to open the location. I have been successful in some of it and that is also another reason that I have not been posting or even able to get on to read other people's postings and comment of appropriate. Again I am going to try to get on here more. Hope to hear from you guys as well as I hope you are waiting to hear from me. Talk to everyone soon. Also enjoy your holidays!

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    Hello "BestestBarista"

Have you considered taking over your current employer's business? Or at least buying her equipment at a drastically reduced price? If she's slowly going broke, she may welcome any offer you make her.

Just a thought...

Rose

Apologizes

Actually that's part of the information I received. She doesn't own the equipment. That's part of the reason she's going under plus she doesn't pay bills and everything is currently paid out of money we do in sales each day. It's a shame but I have hope that everything will work out.

Hello;
    Hope you are getting some sleep now. You can see that her business is gone. It doesn't sound like she will be around much longer. What is the reason for the business demise? Bad location? Bad product? Bad management? All of the above? Maybe talk to customers and see what they think. I realize that you do not know all the facts but this will be a good lesson for your future shop.
    Brian

Super Moderator
    Ouch...sad to hear that. What is your budget for equipment and what all are you thinking you need?
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Super Moderator
    I hope she's still paying you (in cash) for working there.

You sound like someone who would consider working for free to help a friend out.

. . . . Not a good idea.

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post

You sound like someone who would consider working for free to help a friend out.

. . . . Not a good idea.

Rose
    Agree!!!!
    We all try to help out friend who is in trouble. You put your all your good nature at work to help out a friend or people who are in trouble and you find out later the people always have different agenda or truth is not what it seem to be at the time. I am not saying I know the BB's situation.... but always look out for yourself... because most of them time, you are the only your ally.

Coffee Junky

Apologizes

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBrian View Post
    Hello;
    Hope you are getting some sleep now. You can see that her business is gone. It doesn't sound like she will be around much longer. What is the reason for the business demise? Bad location? Bad product? Bad management? All of the above? Maybe talk to customers and see what they think. I realize that you do not know all the facts but this will be a good lesson for your future shop.
    Brian
    Bad owner...I'm her manager. She's rude to customers and is too wrapped up in herself. Oh I have talked to customers and SHE is the problem,

Apologizes

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post

. . . . Not a good idea.

Rose
    No rose she is paying me cash every day even though it is getting to the point where some days is less than others but still cash in my pocket. I would NEVER work for free. Intelligence in that area I do not lack lol...on the other hand I do understand fully why her business is failing. Pour attitude and she's a liar. But such is life and I will continue to love forward with it without her shop being there.

Apologizes

Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    Ouch...sad to hear that. What is your budget for equipment and what all are you thinking you need?
    Don't exactly have a budget just looking into it for now. My boss doesn't even own the equipment she is using so that wouldn't work out. I need it all, espresso machine, grinders, coffee maker, carafes, refrigerators, cooler, freezer, ect. Everything it would basically take to run a coffee shop. Plus a good location.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ads