Life at the coffee shop

This is a discussion on Life at the coffee shop within the Off Topic forums, part of the Community Board category; I haven't posted anything for quite done time because I have been absolutely busy but I thought I'd hop on here and just let everyone ...

Life at the coffee shop

I haven't posted anything for quite done time because I have been absolutely busy but I thought I'd hop on here and just let everyone that was regularly following know that I am ok, still working at the coffee shop & trying to get my plans together for my business, continuing to work on the small details. I just bought a house so I'm also working on that. It has gotten much better for me since I pulled my boss aside and had a discussion with her and we hired a new girl who I had the honor of training. I am not trying to fall to off top even though it was important for me to get a thread posted to let some people know where I was at with everything. Again it's been busy at the shop since I have a little more authority now and can make bigger decisions than before. Hopefully I will get my plans together shortly for jog own shop and will probably be looking for advice on some more things. I just wanted to also post my gratitude for this forum as well. Without it I'd be lost. Hope to talk to some of you soon.

2. # ADS

I am glad you are well and glad things are moving along in positive note. As i said before, too bad you are not in my area....

Super Moderator
    Hello "BestestBarista"

It sounds like the coffee shop isn't in as much trouble as you thought, especially since the owner hired a new person.

I was picturing the place in shambles and imagined that one day you'd go to work to find it locked up or cleared out.

I'm glad things are getting better for you.

Rose

Life at the coffee shop

Things aren't as great as I may have made them out to be. We got busy for awhile as per the movie theater across from the shop. As I posted on another thread I am not working for her anymore. As of yesterday I gave her my key and pretty much told her off. Anyhow she has the other girl and I imagine that she won't be open much longer. The shop is a mess and the new barista has no clue what she is doing. Not because of my training but because of her. However I am going to push forward with my goals and dreams and see where it takes me. Talk to everyone again soon.

Aww too bad things didn't work out there.
    I am sure you won't have to look too hard to find something better.

Good luck!!!!!

Life at the coffee shop

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeJunky View Post
    Aww too bad things didn't work out there.
    I am sure you won't have to look too hard to find something better.

Good luck!!!!!
    Thanks but I think I'm going to focus on starting my business now.

Ads