Do you purchase thing you need on Amazon?

Here us my question when you find the thing you want and the product doesn't ship through Amazon do you keep looking or do you buy things from outside of Amazon? Thanks in advance for your opinions!
    Edward Kaneshiro
    President/CEO @ Buybulkstuff

Super Moderator
    I'm not exactly sure what you're asking.

Do you want to know if I don't find the item that I want on the Amazon website, do I look for that particular item on another website, or do I keep looking on the Amazon website for something else that may be another alternative or close to what I'm looking for ????

Amazon has added something on the bottom of the screen that shows outside sources for the item that you're looking for. A few weeks ago, I decided to explore those places and I bought a Hoover Lynx vacuum through one of those other websites, because it was $10 less than Amazon was selling it for, and I also got free shipping.

Rose

We started doing business with Amazon and the product we sell direct to the buyer or consumer don't sell really well because no one know who we are. Buy our product as bought through Amazon sells really well. Now I'm just trying to create a balance if not possible the I might as well let Amazon carry all of my products and just eat all the fees! Looking for insight that is all from someone that sells on their.
    Edward Kaneshiro
    President/CEO @ Buybulkstuff

Yeah, I'm more willing to buy something through a website that I recognize than one I don't...

Quote Originally Posted by Buybulkstuff View Post
    We started doing business with Amazon and the product we sell direct to the buyer or consumer don't sell really well because no one know who we are. Buy our product as bought through Amazon sells really well. Now I'm just trying to create a balance if not possible the I might as well let Amazon carry all of my products and just eat all the fees! Looking for insight that is all from someone that sells on their.
    are you the "Andean Mountain Gourmet" seller on amazon? if so, i see there are no review of any of your products yet. once you start getting positive reviews on your products, i can see you selling more as buyers will be more confident in their purchase.

I don't like spreading my credit card information all round so I use to like just dealing through Amazon and letting them then pay their vendors that deal through Amazon. But, I've had some dissatisfaction with some Amazon vendors so I even shy away from them unless the order is fulfilled by Amazon directly.

But lately, I'm even using Amazon less and less even if purchasing directly through them. If I can find the item locally at competitive prices, I'll buy locally. Amazon's prices just don't seem to be a whole lot better lately.

I don't buy stuffs from unknown sites unless they are popular and my friends have already purchased one or two items from there. It is not a good idea to keep buying from new e-stores. The chances are that you may end up having a bad experience (such as - the product is not what you asked for, broken/spoiled product, late delivery, and much more.)
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Coffee does not ask silly questions, Coffee Understands!!

I did not understand what your exact problem was but if i do not find something I am looking for on Amazon then I search on ebay

i always watch ebay, if to be honest

Super Moderator
    Sometimes when I find something on Amazon or E-bay, I try to see if the seller has their own website, and I explore that before making a decision. I don't order food items, such as coffee, on either Amazon or E-bay. It just doesn't feel right, and I always wonder how long things sit in damp or hot warehouses before people buy them.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links