Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Coffee Puzzle

Quote Originally Posted by montre View Post
    I have a suggestion for you. You should change your signature from "I dream of coffee" to "I dream of Montre doing advertising".
    No, I don't dream of cat poop coffee.

Seriously, though, your avatar is a civet cat, right? And you've been posting quite a bit about the stuff... If you're not promoting Kopi Luwak on here, then please accept my sincerest apologies. Here's to non-cat-poop coffee!
    My cheerful disposition is brought to you today by a STRONG cup of coffee.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzadiluna View Post
    No, I don't dream of cat poop coffee.

Seriously, though, your avatar is a civet cat, right? And you've been posting quite a bit about the stuff... If you're not promoting Kopi Luwak on here, then please accept my sincerest apologies. Here's to non-cat-poop coffee!
    I'm guessing that you don't need to apoligize. Many of us agree with you. I'm guessing someone is getting paid for cleverly loading up this Forum with certain ad words.

Thanks, Rose. Could it be that he gets paid by the cluwak.com sponsor of this site? I saw that the owner of that site is a Stephen Lew of Montre, Inc from Melbourne University?

Well Gentlemen,

I am here not for the purpose for some promotion or doing business. Main motive is to spend some time with people across the wold who have different perception, different tastes and obviously ever things is around coffee. I dont understand where the smell of promotion and advertisement comes to your nose Do you guys think loading up forums will be the type of advertisement?? If yes then I guess you need to think twice . Lets get involved, lets know each other, lets have some meaningful and healthy discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by montre View Post
    Lets get involved, lets know each other, lets have some meaningful and healthy discussion.
    OK, Lady. I see you've changed your avatar, is this even the same person? You seem different.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzadiluna View Post
    I see you've changed your avatar, is this even the same person? You seem different.
    My thoughts exactly. I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing a difference.

Good heavens! It is such an irony that you both are so keen to identify when I changed my avatar and when I changed my tone. Every morning comes with a new thing for me. Good things make you react in a positive way even in worse situations and sad things make you feel offended even in the moment of being praised by your superiors. I'm not in a good mood today 'cause I had got my coffee spilled on my favorite sweater today. Anyways, here I'm closing this thread and declaring CoffeeLovers as the winner of my puzzle game. Though he couldn't answer all the coffee names but I loved the way he answered.

Congratulation CoffeeLovers!
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Coffee does not ask silly questions, Coffee Understands!!

Sorry, Montre. But you've been very dodgy about saying who you work for. Rose and I are not the only ones who were suspicious of you promoting you know what in the forums. Somebody on here even mentioned you should be banned.

Do you own cluwak dot com, the sponsor of this site? Is your name Stephen Lew, aka Stephen Bradley? Or is that the other guy from the other day? It's not just the tone, it's the difference in grammar that I noticed. Plus there's a big difference between a coffee cup avatar and a civet cat avatar, so yes, I noticed. If you are the owner of that site, where in Surabaya is Cluwak Cafe and Roaster located in exactly? I'm just curious.

And yes, congrats to CoffeeLovers.

Super Moderator
    Well said, tazzudilina!

It was another puzzle, but I think you came up with enough information to expose Montre as a shill for his own company. If that's correct, then shame on him for playing with the Coffee Forum just so he could promote his business!

Rose

Well, Rose, I googled Cluwak and there are at least a couple more shills out there posting rave reviews about their products in a bunch of coffee forums and blogs. The other shills' names I found are Finn Felton and Sally S/Sally Silvestone. In some forums they are marked "banned."

Also, I looked at the reviews on their website: I think most of them are bogus, if not all of them. "I never tasted it and I gave it a try... it is the BEST coffee in the world! Cat poop coffee, yay!" <- they ALL pretty much say that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links