Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Here's mine:

1. Eating healthy foods like fruits and vegetables.

2. I avoid too much fatty foods and avoid buying processed foods.

3. Despite of eating right and doing exercises, I still suffer menstrual pain like dysmenorrhea. My friend suggests to drink Asam gelugor fruit to reduce pain. And the fruit juice really helps and its very effective.

4. I'm a fan of running and walking exercise. I don't go to gym but every weekend, I always find time to have at least 30 minutes walk and run. If the weather won't allow me to go out, I watched aerobic exercise video.

5. I drink 1 liter of water a day. Yes, I always monitor my water intake. I'm not into calorie count but I see to it that I eat the right foods and avoid too much eating and even drinking soda or alcohol.

6. Of course, I see to it that I can drink my coffee once or twice a day. This is the reason as to why I need to drink of plenty of water.

Its hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle but if you want to live longer and love your life this won't be a problem at all.

What I'm going to do to maintain good health - Basically, I'm not in shape and I am slightly over weight. My weight is 79 KG which I want to reduce. I'm going to stop eating Pizza, fried chicken, eggs and I'm going to exercise every morning for 30 minutes. I'm going to drink warm water every time I feel the thirst. No sugar, no oily food, no sitting on the couch for hours together.
    Morning without Coffee is not morning at all

I've found good health with a semi-strict paleo diet - I know it's a buzz word these days but the weight fell off me and I feel great too!

Nice to know about Paleo diet. I will research about it. I found Himalayan Goji juice pretty useful in shedding some extra pounds without going on the formal diet. Check out about the product here. It is delicious and very good for maintaining beautiful skin.

You can make green smoothies daily, go for a run and or if you're trying to lose weight, drink black coffee while intermittent fasting!

Quote Originally Posted by MochaProject View Post
    You can make green smoothies daily, go for a run and or if you're trying to lose weight, drink black coffee while intermittent fasting!
    Could you please share some of the good recipe for green smoothies? I have tried to make one but the taste was literally awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Musicphan View Post
    I eat lost of SPAM!
    Lol....

For those struggling to lose weight, coffee is a thermogenic, will help you burn more calories. Drinking a espresso 45 min or so before you start working out enhances your metabolism speed, but you have to MOVE to make it burn

I was not intended to reply to this question. However, I haven't had a 100% meaningful night sleep since the last 3 months back to now as I was busy for several projects. Until this moment, I believe that a good health is just basic things that all know:

1. [Most important]: Sleep from 10pm until 5.30am or 6am in the next morning. A nature sleep for everybody should be from 7 hrs to 8 hrs. And the deep sleep for us is from 11pm to 3pm. This is the golden hours for human body to relax and recharge. When you're wake up in the early morning, you can feel the freshest air and the sun.
    2. Eat at right time, right food and right way.
    3. One cup of coffee in the morning after breakfast and one cup in the afternoon. No coffee after 5pm.
    4. Time to work with internet, laptops, smartphones, etc. should be 4 to 6 hours a day as maximum.
    5. Not use electronic devices after 9pm. From 9pm to 10pm, reading books could be great.
    6. No work in weekend. In weekend, that should be time to drink coffee in your favorite coffee shops and see the coffee girls you like.
    7. One more thing, a nap from 15minutes to 30minutes at noon (at around 11.45am to 12.15pm) could be perfect for relaxing.

I think this is easy but needs discipline to follow.
    ---I'm chief editor of a coffee blog which focuses on coffee products & coffee reviews. Like you, I love coffee .

According to some people who successfully reduced weight by consuming coffee and other drinks. I came to learn about this miracle fruit juice which is called Mangosteen Juice. Whenever you feel hungry between meals just pour out a glass of mangosteen juice and drink it up. Since the juice is a natural suppressant of appetite you will not feel hungry anymore and hence will be prevented from taking in those unnecessary calories. Not just this, your body ends up getting nutrition. Check out more about this fruit juice - Here

It's mostly about balance and moderation. Living a healthy life doesn't mean you don't get to splurge every now and then. I exercise too - mainly yoga and swimming. I don't smoke but I sometimes do drink alcoholic beverages. As for my BMI, I'm a little over my recommended BMI. I find that I'm too thin when I follow the normal BMI for my height. My family said the same.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links