Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned
    Drink about four cups or more a day!
    because according to a study by NIH (national institute of health) found that people who drinks coffee (more than 4 cups a day) are about 10% less likely to be depressed than the people who doesn't. But apparently, not due to caffeine. (Coke can provide you some caffeine, not that coke :+) the cola coke! but surprisingly Coke is linked to depression.... well... that is what they say) NIH says that you feel good due to the antioxidants.

I do walking and Yoga.

I try my best to spend at least 15 minutes everyday on some sort of exercise. Either dance or play badminton a bit.

A balanced diet, exercise, and the right amount of quality sleep.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YolandoBehne View Post
    A balanced diet, exercise, and the right amount of quality sleep.
    And.... going to see a dentist for a check up twice a year and getting a colonoscopy when you are half of a century old.... :+( According to my wife. However, it is truth, though...

Try to eat good food. Cause i believe that eating healthy will save you more than doing exercise daily.

Quote Originally Posted by ensoluna View Post
    And.... going to see a dentist for a check up twice a year and getting a colonoscopy when you are half of a century old.... :+( According to my wife. However, it is truth, though...
    The colonsocopy because it may find precancer or because having it done puts a smile on your face?

Len
    "I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." ~Flash Rosenberg

Hello, I just love coffee not just to control my weight but also because its taste is awesome. Well its really a powerful anti oxidant, which is very important for overall immune health and recovery after exercise. I also like to share some thing about the 3 week diet plane. This is meal plan sporting 96 pages by the famous nutritionist and scientist Brian Flatt, which contains handful of weight loss secrets and any individual, can follow it to lose 9 kilos in 3 weeks. So you should try it once too

Eat healthy, do exercises and try to smile more. That should be "the recipe of success".
    PS. the2weeksdiet, your website isn't working. You should take a look on your wp-config.php file and set up the database connection.

To have a good health. You need exercise, wine and always smile. Don't forget to have a coffee every morning. That's what I always do in Panama. - Gustavo Woltmann
    __
    I finished my first book seventy-six years ago. I offered it to every publisher on the English-speaking earth I had ever heard of. Their refusals were unanimous: and it did not get into print until, fifty years later; publishers would publish anything that had my name on it.
    ? George Bernard Shaw

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links