Office Relocation - Help

Hey guys I may need your advice regarding this matter, I work in a diagnostic clinic and we are transferring to a bigger space next month. I was tasked to administrate everything with this relocation. Iíve been doing some research and reading articles such as this Office Relocation : OSH Answers. My biggest concern is our network which is very essential for our operations. We donít have IT personnel to do the job I wonder if anyone here can suggest anything, I really donít know where to start, please. Thanks.

Let me comment of the general office moving. More important than the physical move is the security and safety you put into moving data and system since it will be difficult to recover it if you do not have any contingency planning. So I suggest to keep an eye on the more important thing as such.

There are companies that specializes with network transfer. If you want to have a stress-free network transfer you can hire one. You can Google them or check Parachute's website online. We recently hire them for their cloud solution I know they also offer network transfers. Good luck to you.

I agree. Providers offers solution for your relocation ensuring that everything will be secured and in place in your new location.

Quote Originally Posted by Hildred_Wilcox View Post
    There are companies that specializes with network transfer. If you want to have a stress-free network transfer you can hire one. You can Google them or check Parachute's website online. We recently hire them for their cloud solution I know they also offer network transfers. Good luck to you.
    That's funny. I only read your reply now but we did hire Parachute to help us. Everything's okay now and we're settling in. Mind you, it was nice working with them.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links