Online Assessments for Organizations/Groups

Hi guys! The office I work for has to reduce cost in everything. We have to remove some employees and it is my task choose who to remove. It's really very hard for me especially I know everyone and they are all doing good with their own field. I've heard of this group online assessment and I thought using this will be easier for me. Is anyone familiar with this? I hope somebody here could help. Thanks, guys!

Banned
    do you work for coffee related company?
    If not, any special reason that you are asking this in this coffee forum?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by YolandoBehne View Post
    Hi guys! The office I work for has to reduce cost in everything. We have to remove some employees and it is my task choose who to remove. It's really very hard for me especially I know everyone and they are all doing good with their own field. I've heard of this group online assessment and I thought using this will be easier for me. Is anyone familiar with this? I hope somebody here could help. Thanks, guys!
    Hello YolandoBehne

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

You got off to a good start by posting and making comments on some of the Coffee Forums threads. But, now we're wondering how this post fits in with the Coffee Forum's topics.

I seriously doubt that any of our Forum members, including those who own coffee shops and those who are coffee roasters, have used online assessment tools to evaluate their employees.

I was an Executive Director of a non-profit organization for many years, and I remember how difficult it was to have to reduce costs and eliminate positions when the funding was lacking. It's a difficult task, no matter what the business is. At this point, using an online assessment tool wouldn't be fair to those employees who have performed well and who add value to your business.

It's a difficult decision to decide who stays and who goes.

But, I really don't think you'll be finding an easy solution here on the Coffee Forum website.

After a sleepless night, when you've been awake thinking about what to do, a good cup of coffee will help you get through your morning routine.

Rose

Well stated Rose. -Daniel Kent
    -Daniel Kent, Adventure Copán Coffee Company

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links