Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remedies for joint pain?

Hey guys,

What are the natural remedies for preventing, reducing, and curing joint pain? I have heard a lot about coffee being a pain reliever but I want to know the truth from people who are regularly drinking coffee. Tart cherry juice is highly proclaimed remedy for treating joint ailments in elderly. Please shed some light on the topic.
    Morning without Coffee is not morning at all

Super Moderator
    If you do a Google search for "coffee and joint pain," you will see that coffee is not a pain reliever for joint pain. In fact, it is rumored that it does the exact opposite.

I doubt that any of us drink coffee as a pain reliever....however I know that the small amount of caffeine in some products, such as Excedrin, helps to stimulate the body to get the other pain relieving ingredients to work faster.

What worked for me was getting off the "filler" foods- flour, sugar, rice ...and also stopped eating processed oils- corn, soybean, cottonseed. All these things increase inflammation which causes joint pain (among a lot of other problems). I stopped eating that stuff 5 years ago and never looked back. Feel so much better- lost 30 lbs without trying. Sleep better, look and feel like I did in my 30's at 51. (Got on a plane the other day and person said "have a nice flight young man." I think they were about 40. Anyway, I used to have a lot of joint pain and also stiffness, now none whatsoever. Also now have much more energy, don't have to get up in middle of night to go to the bathroom, have much better concentration and enjoy life much more. Those foods are everywhere, are cheap, taste great and are convenient-- just make you look and feel terrible.

Banned
    Coffee WILL NOT do anything good for Joint Pain.
    Just take MSM, Glucosamine & Chondroitin pills (Dietary Supplement) everyday.
    I have been playing tennis and running for over 30 years and my knees are gone 15 years ago.
    taking these pills really helps to continue playing and running.

Coffee does not help. It makes it worse.

I too enjoy the benefits of MSM, but believe the powdered form - the flakes, not the crystals - are the most effective form. I use the Opti-MSM from Kala Health on Amazon.

I never heard that coffee consumption relieves joint pain. Glucosamine Chondroitin did not help me, I tried it for over 30 days.
    Now they have added MSM to the supplement. I never tried MSM, but I swear by Fish Oil 1000mg every day. The Omega 3 supplement
    relieved the inflammation(arthritic in my shoulders), like nothing else. Started with 2 capsules a day, now religiously I take one.
    It may just be where your joint pain is, that one of these or perhaps another joint relief supplement will work for you.

I had joint problems too..yoga's helping me and I feel much more better. Youtube is full of yoga lessons for joint pain

Joint pain can happen because of Arthritis too. I think, when somebody gets the joint pain he/she should see Orthopedic doctors. I found this article pretty interesting, here.
    Morning without Coffee is not morning at all

A joint for joint pain...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links