Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    That's so interesting to read the question from 2016 now in 2020, when telemedicine has been thriving - that's like the leap from the future to the past. Especially in light of the winter-spring 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, when people practise social distancing as much as they can and in case of feeling bad they have tele-consultations with their family doctors. Moreover, there're various healthtracking apps which connects two doctors/coaches/trainers to their clients, see some of the most amazing ones here https://litslink.com/blog/how-technology-can-help-you-to-lead-a-healthy-lifestyle
    Last edited by Corfee; 04-20-2020 at 01:32 AM.

You need to monitor your health from what lies in your plate and what is in your cup. Our health depends on our diet and lifestyle

sure but , if we use healthy fruits in our daily routine its give more protein in our body

I think, it would be cool to have a Youtube channel and start making videos about coffee and its effect on our health.
    Last edited by Zwallace; 05-29-2020 at 01:40 AM.

If you need the most efficient solution, then I recommend you pay attention to Fintech Companies https://mangosoft.tech/blog/10-best-...rch-analytics/ Fintech is attractive in that it can quickly and with minimal effort on the part of the user solve its tasks and needs. And this is very important for healthcare.

Nice suggestions.

CareConnect offers robust telemedicine solution, which provides easy and finest e-consultation. Strengthen the patient trust with our foremost telemedicine technology

I read this post Healthcare industry it was very good to get all knowledge and information about Healthcare industry services which was very rapidly growing sector also healthcare industry provide all the necessary medicine and equipment thank you so much Healthcare industry. I am also suggested to Healthcare industry to focusing this also name is Telemedicine app which was very useful for doctor and pation.Focusing to developed Telemedicine app by using Telemedicine app development company.
    https://www.omninos.in/telemedicine-...t-solution.php

I've used a lot of heathcare apps but I always forget about them The one that more or less works for me is a drink-water-reminder, though.
    Anyway, all those health tracking apps should be really designed well for a customer to use it frequently and see its efficiency. That's why I always read customers reviews on the apps that I'm not sure about.
    For example, recently I was looking for a good phone tracking app for my younger sister (you know what are the times these days and how important it is to keep an eye on our kids). I've heard a lot about maxxspy and was going to get that one, but then I decided to read more about it. And well...... I came across this review: https://truth.best/spy-apps/maxxspy-reviews/ - after reading it, it was clear that this tool wouldn't be helpful enough for me.
    So the point I'm trying to make is that our health is the most important aspect of our lives. Therefore, even such thing as choosing a healthcare app should be approached responsively.

Thanks you sharing this healthcare app with us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links