Need for some good ideas.

Hello all!
    What do you think is the best mode to advertise a coffee shop? I'm just a beginner and a total fresher to the world of business and I'm getting to learn a lot of things everyday. I've anyways learnt that advertising is really important to survive in the field of business. Hence, I'm finding new and cheaper forms to promote my coffee shop. I've so far only used flyers, but now I'm thinking of using videos. I know doing a TV commercial could be really expensive. But, the popularity of social medias among customers could do the magic too. Hence, my plan is to create a video and upload it to my Facebook and you tube pages. But, since these social media sites are already filled with thousands of such videos, how do you think I can stand out? I need ideas to make a video that can help me stand out of the crowd. Hence, would love to hear some great ideas. I'm also collecting some blogs that can help me with the video. Like I found this, where there are tips on how to select the music for your video. MJM Media | How To Choose the Right Music for Your Video Production Hence, you can help me with such blogs too. I would really appreciate to get as much ideas as possible. Thanks in advance.

From my point of view doing a TV comercial it's a bad idea. You can't really target your audience.
    What about doing some advertising with Facebook ads and Google Adwords? They allow you target your audience pretty good.

Yes Nick thats true, for TV comercial just potential for comercial brand. But, these days, business going massive in social media. The platform who speaks B2C, we can engage our costumer directly. Instagram, they are very potential. Anyway, Nigel nice to know you are in coffee business. I have single origin Sumatra specialty beans if you need. Succcess for your coffee shop. cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by airin View Post
    Yes Nick thats true, for TV comercial just potential for comercial brand. But, these days, business going massive in social media. The platform who speaks B2C, we can engage our costumer directly. Instagram, they are very potential. Anyway, Nigel nice to know you are in coffee business. I have single origin Sumatra specialty beans if you need. Succcess for your coffee shop. cheers.
    This is true. If you want to target millennials, Instagram is a good platform. Take artistic pictures (which shouldn't be that hard to do because coffee in itself is art), add an interesting caption, then reach out to your target audience. Facebook is used if you want to provide more information to your audience, so use it in conjunction with Instagram. Twitter, not very good for your business, but it wouldn't hurt to create a business account too.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links