Thread: It's my dream.

It's my dream.

Hey guys! I'm currently working in a coffee shop and it's been almost 2 years that I'm here. It has always been my dream to have a coffee shop of my own. But, since I do not have a citizenship here, I don't think I could own a coffee shop. How long do you think I would take to get a citizenship here? I do not have any criminal records and I currently own the citizenship of Geneva. Hence, how far do you think I can go with the citizenship? I've however, heard of this express entry immigration. Do you think there's any chance for me to get through it? I really want to settle down here in Canada and own a coffee shop of my own. Please do advice me as to what I could do to reach my dreams sooner.

Seb
    I think it will take you around 3yrs at least by the "normal" route to get your new citizenship. That's what it took for my brother in law here.

Yeah, few more years and you might get a citizenship. you should be patient while waiting for years. Time will past by so fast. Here in Panama, requirement is 4-5 years I think, and it's a bit strict here there are background checks. Good luck to you and I hope you accomplish your dream. I had a dream too when I was young and that's to become a publishers but I guess it will take a lot of work.
    Regards,
    Gustavo Woltmann

Where did you get the notion that owning a business in this country requires you to become a citizen?

Not sure about Canada but you don't even have to be a resident to own a business in the US. Getting business loans may be another issue. Best of luck.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links