Writer for coffee website

Hi too all once again. I do not know is this allowed or is this right category for this topic but I think that is ok to be on off topic. Like the topic title say i looking for writer for my coffee website. Site name is like my profile name coffeesupremacy.com and i looking for anyone who love to write and have something to say about anything related to coffee (etc. your favorite coffee drinks, your experience with some coffee maker or grinder or espresso machine....) if someone is interested or have some question you are free to ask here or on PM.

Super Moderator
    Hello Coffeesupremacy,

Your website must be very new. Norton Internet Security gave me a warning that it hasn't been tested by them yet, so I didn't do any exploring. Maybe there is some way you can invite them to check your website out.

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/sh...esupremacy.com

Rose

Yes my website is 40-50 days old. And this is safe and clean site do not be afraid
    Maybe there is some way you can invite them to check your website out.
    i registered on safeweb.norton.com and call them to rate my site but they say "Note that the initial evaluation process takes about two weeks to complete."
    You can wait 2 weeks or trust me You can check site health with other tools.

Super Moderator
    Thanks for the update.

It is important for everyone to careful when exploring new websites!

Rose

Omg they are so slow

hey i'm interested to write in your website, i will pm you

Hey. I had a similar situation, I had to write an article about the Space. I asked help to the professionals of the essay writing company. Here is this article https://essayshark.com/blog/persuasi...e-exploration/. I'm also sure that they can write for you coffee website. I hope you will find a writer

Hey, my friend, I am interested in you. Professionally i am also a writer for Essay Writing Online. I really love to write educational topic so I am agreed to work and write for you.
    Last edited by PinkRose; 03-17-2018 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Removed Website Link from Post

Hi there, I think I just send a request to your site,if you want try to look at my blog and send me a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeesupremacy View Post
    Hi too all once again. I do not know is this allowed or is this right category for this topic but I think that is ok to be on off topic. Like the topic title say i looking for writer for my coffee website. Site name is like my profile name coffeesupremacy.com and i looking for anyone who love to write and have something to say about anything related to coffee (etc. your favorite coffee drinks, your experience with some coffee maker or grinder or espresso machine....) if someone is interested or have some question you are free to ask here or on PM.
    URL in Signature Removed by Moderator

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links