Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by chast View Post
    My server had had his finger in part of my food and I refused the entire meal. I was at the bar and ordered a drink and noticed the bartender had his finger in the glass as he poured. When asked why I was told he was going blind and his finger was used as a stopping point when he poured. Needless to say I did not take the drink
    I remember this happened to me one time. I was so surprised that the server did that an I just could not help but call the attention of the manager. The server, of course, denied it, but I insisted that they give me something else and I had my eyes on the supervisor who decided to serve me herself. Incidentally, I saw this article about food safety software solution and it got me thinking why there are still so many food poisoning cases if there are implementations such as these? I also can't help but think that food people / servers should be more careful about how they handle food ... I mean, don't they eat out too?

If all of us think in same manner, don,t think food business will be exist on earth, every department whether it,s belong to food or anything which we use, doesn't guaranteed to fulfill all safety measure.

This is kinda funny in that you people are concerned with food safety but most of the product consumed is pure shiite. It is product and not food. i.e. McDonalds the food is so highly processed it has lots of artificial fats and little nutrition

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wmark View Post
    This is kinda funny in that you people are concerned with food safety but most of the product consumed is pure shiite. It is product and not food. i.e. McDonalds the food is so highly processed it has lots of artificial fats and little nutrition
    Completely agree with wmark.

this is an excellent documentary about food, specially fastfood & daily products.
    interesting and entertaining & educational video.

What The Health Documentary2017 HD English Subtitles

Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    Really? I have been a fan of starbucks for years already. But I always buy their ready to drink coffee that can be found in the supermarkets too.

It is better to avoid the fast food items. It will never ever gives any health benefits to the body. So please stay away from the fast food items.

Quote Originally Posted by chast View Post
    Totally agree Alex about street food. It is the best. Every time I visit Taiwan I look for the best food which is always at the night market street vendors
    I love street foods.

that is why we choose some resaurants that lets customers watch them preparing food, there's still resto that does it in front of their customers.
    URL in Signature Removed by Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links