Can I Start HCG diet For Weight Loss? Also Can I take Coffee In Weight Loss Journey?

My name is Shoya from Netherlands (birth place India). I want bring my weight from 97kgs to 55Kgs.
    Please answer my questions.
    1)I tried all diet pills to lose my weight. Now, i am going to start low calorie HCG diet. One of my friend lost almost 40 kgs with this diet. So, i am gonna start soon. What exactly Oral HCG diet?

2)Why HCG diet and HCG drops? Is it compulsory to be in HCG diet? Why bcoz, i love to eat more and more. And its impossible for me to stay with 500 calorie diet plans.. Please suggest!!

3)Can i take coffee during my HCG diet? I cannot live without Coffee.

Thanks.
    Please try to answer my questions.

What is Oral HCG?

Oral HCG maintains strict observance to the original protocol of HCG, the only dissimilarity being the distribution system utilized for HCG. One of the best and in fact the unique thing about oral HCG is that there is no gender or age limitation. Several researches have proved that oral HCG is free from side effects and even produces same results as produced by HCG injection protocols. The tolerance of patients to this treatment has proven to be the best and many among them have selected to carry on with several rounds of oral HCG therapy in order to reach their goals in a successful manner.

Oral HCG weight loss methods are comfortable and safe for the patients, if they strictly follow a diet prescribed by the physician. If you bring any changes yourself in the diet plan, be prepared to see the poor results. Also, small deviations might result in unwanted setbacks during the weight loss. If managed properly, you will enjoy quick weight loss with enhanced body shape following the treatment — which is one of the factors behind the growing popularity of the oral HCG diet. The HCG program comprises of follow-up of the patients, assisting patients with a performance modification program. A diet containing 500 calories as recommended in the actual weight loss treatment has been proven to be effective and safe in patients.

For your 2nd question, Is it necessary to be in HCG Diet while taking HCG drops?

It is always suggested that before you start an oral HCG diet, contact with your doctor to make sure that your body is ready for the weight loss diet or not. Generally, there are two methods included in the HCG diet plan. One is reducing weight through HCG drops and another is by using HCG shots. You can find some reviews from here. Best online source for HCG diet drops. You might be thinking that although there are several diet programs, what is so special about HCG, especially HCG drops. You, like millions of people, might be confused as to whether to choose HCG injections or oral HCG . Most of the HCG centers suggest to take oral drops as they believe that it offers more energy and makes one feel fuller compared to the HCG injections.

Can I take Coffee during HCG diet?

Yes, you can take. But only once a day. That too, use Stevia. Why because sugar is the best friend for your body cholesterol.

Verdict on your questions:

Before starting a HCG diet, you should know everything about it as following a diet protocol is very important to achieve success. You should totally dedicate yourself to lose extra weight or else this diet might not work for you. So, what are you waiting for? This reference gives you kick start on your HCG diet. Best resource for HCG diet and its phases, recipes. Be strict with your diet and definitely you will see weight loss.

Banned
    Hi Shoya, even though this is not health or diet forum, I guess that since you love coffee, it might be okay with our moderators.

I also tried million different types of diets, but nothing worked. Meanwhile, of course, I never stop drinking coffee. as long as you drink normal brewed coffee (without so much sugar and milk), it should even help you to lose weight.

anyway, I am not aware of Oral HCG diet, but i know for sure that plant based food works for everyone, I mean everyone.
    it is just a healthy living.

anyway, I do not want to preach about this so much, so just if you have time, check out below video first and if you want more info, there are a lot of great videos on plant based foods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-u4YnfcTf0

Hello Gracy,
    Thank you very much for clear and detailed information on my diet. Keep contributing to this forum.
    Also thanks to Moderator Ensoluna for sharing video. Soon i am going to add Plant based diet in my schedule... I think it comes under Paleo diet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shoya41 View Post
    Also thanks to Moderator Ensoluna for sharing video. Soon i am going to add Plant based diet in my schedule... I think it comes under Paleo diet.
    I am not a moderator, very far from it. we have two in this forum. Topher and Pink Rose. they are the real ones, me? I just like to participate in this forum very early in the morning while drinking coffee and working on few things... best of luck to you.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ensoluna View Post
    I am not a moderator, very far from it. we have two in this forum. Topher and Pink Rose. they are the real ones, me? I just like to participate in this forum very early in the morning while drinking coffee and working on few things... best of luck to you.
    Oh, Ensoluna, we really appreciate your help!

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by ensoluna View Post
    Hi Shoya, even though this is not health or diet forum, I guess that since you love coffee, it might be okay with our moderators.

I also tried million different types of diet phases , but nothing worked. Meanwhile, of course, I never stop drinking coffee. as long as you drink normal brewed coffee (without so much sugar and milk), it should even help you to lose weight.

anyway, I am not aware of Oral HCG diet, but i know for sure that plant based food works for everyone, I mean everyone.
    it is just a healthy living.

anyway, I do not want to preach about this so much, so just if you have time, check out below video first and if you want more info, there are a lot of great videos on plant based foods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-u4YnfcTf0
    Thank you ensoluna for you response. I have shed 20 pounds by taking coffee in the morning.

coffee could help lossing weigh , 2 or 3 cups a day
    30 minuts before workout or walking or jaggin or ...

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links