Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    yes i love reading, I like to read especially with a cup of coffee.

I like to read, especially in the evenings, it’s like a ritual, to read something classic, for example, “Three comrades” before going to bed.

I enjoy classic Russian literature. I'm also very fond of the literature and form of Shakespeare's language, and I adore his artistic techniques and characters, who are very courageous in the face of life's trials. When I read books and need to write an essay, I always turn to top essay writers, for example, you can get more info about similar services and order your essay not a literature topic or a book you recently read. I read the analysis of tragic comedy The Tempest. This is just incredible. William Shakespeare had cultivated the literary arts world through both his mystic playwrights as well through his sonnets, through his literary arts he had inspired many and had opened a realm of writing for many individuals, for instance, his creation of a tragicomedy a playwright with the concepts of both tragedy and comedy.
    Last edited by dark_sun; 04-15-2020 at 10:17 AM.

I really like to read from early childhood.

I can’t live without a good book There were times when the book remained the only source of joy and hope for me. I read any genres, give preference to foreign literature. I love everything from sentimental novels to complex books with a deep philosophy, I choose the mood. I want to relax I take something light, not loading, when you want something for the inner world and soul, then I choose special literature)

Now I’m reading Lumas's Obsession by Scarlett Thomas. A very interesting and unusual novel. With a philosophical bias. I advise everyone.
    Last edited by Robby24; 04-23-2020 at 01:01 AM.

I like to read it myself, I consistently read one or two books a week. From the point of view of books, this is almost omnivorous, the only thing I do not like fiction, I take literally three, maximum five, for contemporary writers.

Quote Originally Posted by Antony44 View Post
    I like to read it myself, I consistently read one or two books a week. From the point of view of books, this is almost omnivorous, the only thing I do not like fiction, I take literally three, maximum five, for contemporary writers.
    50-100 books a year that is really impressive )

Yes, I really like to read. Now I began to study the specifics of gambling, so most often I read such ctlife.net blogs. I like the fact that thanks to the information received in this blog, in the future I can become a professional player and get good money in this area

I love reading, but I really hate writing! It was always difficult for me to express my thoughts, and I was always bad at writing essays. I think it`s easier to buy them. I found a legit and safe writing company MyPaperWriter after reading the review, you may look here and get more information. As a result I got a very good essay, I am sure it is not the last time I deal with them.

I don't like reading, I get sleepy right after finishing one page. But, I am slowly getting into a habit of reading. I have started reading 1 page of Bhagavad Gita every morning.

Yes I love reading specially when there's a cup of coffee beside me.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links