Suggestions Please: My coffee shop needs help with trash removal

I am owning a busy coffee shop. As the number of people increases, there will be a rapid increase in the trash bags. I had struggled a lot with these trashes. So by the advice of my friend, I sought the help of trash removal in Toronto. I think these services are the best. When my friend mentioned about this solution, I asked him why we should waste money on those services. But after its use, I realise the importance and advantages of using those services. It is one of the convenient methods to remove trashes. We don't want to bother about the wastes. If we are managing the wastes, we cant manage it in a better way. Improper management of toxic wastes can harm the environment in a big way. That is why it is wise to hire a junk removal company. Moreover, it eliminates stress. Is there anyone who uses any other ideas for trash removal?

I'm not sure I understand the question but I will try. You currently are using a garbage removal company and are happy with there services, correct?

You are asking if some of the trash you dispose of either A. has secondary uses in your shop or B. the trash company recycles and disposes of different waste properly?

A. You can use regular cups for in shop guests and you will eliminate cardboard/plastic cup waste. You can also use reusable coffee cup sleeves and eliminate more cardboard waste. I'm sure there are tons of proactive approaches you can take beyond those two minor suggestions, but that's a start.

B. If your using a reputable company and your contract is specific regarding the type of waste they are collecting, then I am sure they are disposing of it properly.

Hope I understood somewhat.

Joe

in our country there are agencies that normally collects our garbage during the day.
    URL in Signature Removed by Moderator

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links