Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Good day. I have always dreamed that someday I would buy myself a fast car and roll around the city at night. And it happened 4 months ago, I bought a fast hatchback. Only I was scared in winter driving on slippery roads. I recently read Vininspect's article, which talked about how to properly drive on slippery roads. It is a pity that I noticed this article only at the end of winter.
    Last edited by Uters; Today at 09:53 AM.

Me me. I haven't bought one yet, but I spend a huge chunk of my time watching videos about different cars on YouTube, reading articles, etc etc. So far I've picked BMW m4 as a goal. It will probably take more than a decade to get it, but I'm patient and hard working. Here you can check the review of BMW m4 new https://carbuzz.com/cars/bmw/m4

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Me me. I haven't bought one yet, but I spend a huge chunk of my time watching videos about different cars on YouTube, reading articles, etc etc. So far I've picked BMW m4 as a goal. It will probably take more than a decade to get it, but I'm patient and hard working. Here you can check the review of BMW m4 new https://carbuzz.com/cars/bmw/m4
    I have heard that the last several years BMW in general has had issues with quality control. I suppose every manufacturer goes through phases where they have a tough time with consistent quality. Audi did for years. Now, they seem to be putting out excellent cars that last. The same friend who bought the BMW (7 series) then bought a Cadillac to replace the BMW. Most recently he said he'd never buy another Cadillac for the rest of his life. So he's down on BMW and Cadillac. Even Mercedes went through some quality control issues. I guess the idea is to buy one during a good string of quality. I seem to have gotten that with my Audi A6 3.0T. It's got almost 110,000 miles on it and still going strong (knock on wood). You want a high performance sports car? Just get a Porsche 911. Go used if you have to. They are the true driver's car.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links