Do You Know The Benefits Of Green Tea?

Do you know the benefits of drinking green tea? As far as I know, tea contains a kind of Tea Polyphenols, a natural antioxidant that is very beneficial substance to the body. In addition, scientific shows that often drinking green tea has the effect of cleaning up the harmful substance in the body and refreshing the mouth. Some people believe that tea has a certain weight loss and skin care efficacy, but I do not know if there is scientific basis.

About the types of green tea, mainly include: Bi Luo Chun, Dragon Well Tea, Maojian, Huanshan Mao Feng, Anji Bai Cha, Liu An Gua Pian, etc.

Among all of green tea, my favorite is Bi Luo Chun, which is one of the most famous tea in China. I like its fresh-clean taste. On the morning, I will drink a glass of it, which make me full of energy. I also drink it after work, it will make me very relaxed and comfortable.

What kind of tea do you like? and is there any benefits for your health after you drink tea?

Do You Know The Benefits Of Green Tea?-bi-luo-chun-green-tea.jpg

In order to gain the health benefits from green tea, you have to drink it without milk or
    sugar.

There use to be a place
    by me that was a tea cafe. They had hundreds of
    different lose teas that you could pick and they would boil and serve to you. I use to go there a lot. Sadly,
    it's just an online store.

this is a good one

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMusic View Post
    In order to gain the health benefits from green tea, you have to drink it without milk or
    sugar.

There use to be a place
    by me that was a tea cafe. They had hundreds of
    different lose teas that you could pick and they would boil and serve to you. I use to go there a lot. Sadly,
    it's just an online store.
    Yes, the taste and aroma of green tea is very clean and fresh, and it contains many healthy elements. I especially like Chinese green tea, I always drink it without adding anything to keep its origional flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserBinuya View Post
    this is a good one
    Coffee is also very delicious, I sometimes have a drink, but my favorite drink is tea.

I like green tea with milk

I like milk tea, with green tea as the base tea. But I read somewhere that too much green tea drinking each day has a bad effect? Could this be true?

Quote Originally Posted by ming57 View Post
    Do you know the benefits of drinking green tea? As far as I know, tea contains a kind of Tea Polyphenols, a natural antioxidant that is very beneficial substance to the body. In addition, scientific shows that often drinking green tea has the effect of cleaning up the harmful substance in the body and refreshing the mouth. Some people believe that tea has a certain weight loss and skin care efficacy, but I do not know if there is scientific basis.

About the types of green tea, mainly include: Bi Luo Chun, Dragon Well Tea, Maojian, Huanshan Mao Feng, Anji Bai Cha, Liu An Gua Pian, etc.

Among all of green tea, my favorite is Bi Luo Chun, which is one of the most famous tea in China. I like its fresh-clean taste. On the morning, I will drink a glass of it, which make me full of energy. I also drink it after work, it will make me very relaxed and comfortable.

What kind of tea do you like? and is there any benefits for your health after you drink tea?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bi-luo-chun-green-tea.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	9598

This is the real truth for green tea.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links