Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    It’s not hard to write music on your own these days. Having not spent much time studying the basics of this mastery, it is possible to create really good musical compositions without leaving the house. Here are some important nuances. With experience, everyone begins to understand how to compose music better, faster, more convenient or easier, begins to understand all the subtleties of the work. Remember, when writing music, you need to constantly experiment with different instruments, effects, chord sequences. Pay attention to chord generator This resource is for musicians who write songs and musicians who need inspiration. The main function of the site is to generate various musical combinations that music creators can use in their songs.

cool little generator... I'll use that tonight. I've been in a super creative block since all this has gone down.

I am a beginner composer. True, so far I have not been able to create interesting music.

I enjoy all styles of music, from classical to heavy metal and everything inbetween. I'm glad I can appreciate so many different types, sound is sound.

It's hard to write music yourself

I tried several times to create music for my projects, but I could not write interesting background music and I found a resource with background music https://taketones.com/ TakeTones has a unique audio library with great tracks for any project.

Quote Originally Posted by 709espresso View Post
    I worked in the music industry for 17 years... and drank coffee. I gave up playing the trumpet about 10 years ago (played for about 30 years), and concentrated on music production. I have fourteen commercial album credits in performance and production roles. I played in funk and rock bands, big bands and jazz combos, and stage pit orchestras. My hearing started to get a bit dodgy thanks to being subjected to so much loudness, so I transitioned to photography, and now I'm a full time photographer. So lucky that I was able to do this and stay with the same employer! I still drink coffee. More of it, and better quality. I've been out of music production completely for about 2.5 years now, but being home without any shoots for the next while, I might start up my production computer and start writing again. We'll see. I definitely get the itch from time to time. Not to pick up the trumpet, but to write and produce music again.
    Wow, seventeen years in the music industry is amazing. You should differently start writing music again. Itís so fun.

Coffee and Music arethe best way to forget how stressful life is.

I love to play ukulele with a cup of coffee, that's feel me amazing always. I have been playing ukulele for last 2 years.

Hmmm. The best music to enjoy with a cup of coffee in my book is jazz. Maybe some Miles, Chick Corea, Michael Brecker or Giveton Gelin's True Design. And if not some jazz, nothing beats the sound of a soft breeze rustling the leaves in the trees as the birds chirp as the sun starts to peak through the tree tops and warms the deck as you sit outside. Aaaaah, serenity now. And the coffee for me is a small pot of Sumatra Takengon brewed in a french press with some frothed skim milk for a delicious caffe au lait.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links