Any Coffee Loving Musicians Here?

Anyone here a coffee loving musician? What do you play and how long have you played and do you gig out?
    I am a musicians who has played the steel pan for about 4-6 years and I do gig out somethimes. Love to play it.

Edit: Someone asked my if I am into lyrics or just percussion? The steel drum is a melodic instrument so I mostly play the melody or tenor part since I play teno and I don't sing…yet. I will be getting a pair of double seconds which will allow me to play with four mallets so I can play chords while playing the melody and I can use two mallets to play chords in the band I play in. The name of the band is Sunshine Steel Band and my gig name is Island Soul Productions.
    Last edited by CoffeeMusic; 07-03-2018 at 12:52 PM.

I love to go to acoustic gigs and just sit with a cup of coffee.

Coffee and Music that's the best way to forget how stressful life is.

Oh yea... bass player here... played guitar my entire youth... been playing bass for about 8 years. I don't currently gig but have played out a few times. Mainly rock/jazz/funk... hippie music

I've been playing guitar for about 12 years now. Like anything rock. Have done a bunch of open mic stuff, but nothing organized since my LA days where I was front man for the 80s heavy metal cover band, Steel Mullet. My favorite toys are my Taylor 414ce and my Fender Pro Jr 60th Anniversary amp. The amp, along with my Telecaster, will be moving into my new roastery as soon as I sign the lease this week.

There they will also not get played at all because I will be working. But at least it will look cool. That is unless I develop a "Rock n Roll Infused Coffee".

Well, I love to go some hard rock cafe and have some live music with my snacks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreenBean View Post
    I've been playing guitar for about 12 years now. Like anything rock. Have done a bunch of open mic stuff, but nothing organized since my LA days where I was front man for the 80s heavy metal cover band, Steel Mullet. My favorite toys are my Taylor 414ce and my Fender Pro Jr 60th Anniversary amp. The amp, along with my Telecaster, will be moving into my new roastery as soon as I sign the lease this week.

There they will also not get played at all because I will be working. But at least it will look cool. That is unless I develop a "Rock n Roll Infused Coffee".
    Awesome Mr. Green Bean. I hope we could work a deal to ship some coffee to me. I'm looking for someone create single origin half-calf for me.

I want to have a music cafe that is part hot beverages (coffee, tea, sugar free hot chocolate etc), low carb food,and part music. My local community college I attended has a great music industry recording arts program, or MIRA as it's known. I would play those students music in the cafe , have an acoustically treated stage room, and have a ton of open mic nights.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMusic View Post
    I want to have a music cafe that is part hot beverages (coffee, tea, sugar free hot chocolate etc), low carb food,and part music. My local community college I attended has a great music industry recording arts program, or MIRA as it's known. I would play those students music in the cafe , have an acoustically treated stage room, and have a ton of open mic nights.
    When the time comes... make sure to have your music licensing in order... BMI / Ascap /etc. will go after you!

I can sing. Used to slay in community contests back in the day. Does that make me a musician?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links