Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I am long past couples therapy. We tried it. Didn't work. It might have been us or it might have been the therapist. We only tried the one. Mine is long past saving. Sometimes it's just best to move on. As for you, you are just starting out. If she wants to do couples therapy and you love this woman, do the couples therapy. If you don't, make some other plans for your wedding day because it may never come.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Unfortunately, I was unable to save my marriage. It was first for me to realize that after 12 years we became strangers and my already ex-husband has a mistress. The saddest thing for me is that she has a child from my husband.
    We broke up .... Meyas back I got the divorce papers. Now I go to therapy with a psychologist. It's very hard for me

I was married already. Now I am divorced and actively looking for new relationships. We got married with my first husband when we were 19 years old. and we lived together for 4 years. At first it was cool, but then there were problems with work, days and we constantly fought. We had no children. My husband didn't want to.

I cannot say that I fought to keep the family together. I was tired of scandals and I myself filed for divorce.
    Already 3 years have passed since our divorce. I do not regret what happened. Now I have a stable job. And I'm happy again. I found my perfect man on San Antonio dating https://tune2love.com/us/texas/san-antonio. There is intellectual matching. We talked on the ideo chat for a while, and now we meet and live together. I moved in with him. It's so wonderful to wake up in the morning with your loved one

My girlfriend asked me the same thing as we used to fight a lot but didn't want to give up on each other. The problem in our relationship was that we were too possessive with each other. The therapist we went to helped both of us to get over jealousy. The things improved in time, there's no magic cure for this but we're grateful we made this choice of going to the therapist. Now we're still together and it's been almost 5 years. I really hope we're going to be forever together. It may sound silly, but we're meant for eachother
    Last edited by surfius; 12-30-2020 at 06:45 AM.

In my opinion, you should seek couple therapy. It's not good if couples argue about the same thing repeatedly. It means that couples should talk it out immediately. Couples should seek therapy before it gets worse. Talking to a counsellor helps resolve repetitive arguments because a counsellor is a neutral entity and would convince you to solve the problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links