Cannabas and CBD (Cannabidiol - a cannabis compound) and coffee

CBD is the non-psychoactive compound with medicinal applications like anti-inflammation anxiety, reduction memory boosting and some seizures reliefs in the children with autism like what I read in an article .If this is true that CBD can be lead in high effect when it has a THC that has a psychoactive that can give you high effect
    Last edited by topher; 10-31-2018 at 07:15 AM. Reason: link removed

Super Moderator
    I am actually in the process of developing a CBD coffee. It isn't as you would think. I have been at it for about a month now and it is quiet the process...actually meeting some new chemists today to pick their brains.
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    I am actually in the process of developing a CBD coffee. It isn't as you would think. I have been at it for about a month now and it is quiet the process...actually meeting some new chemists today to pick their brains.
    Out of curiosity - what is the challenge?

Super Moderator
    CBD is tricky to get it to stick to the coffee. There is a company in Colorado who do it and they say that you have to take the coffee out of the cooling bin around 300 degrees and then apply the cbd. They claim at that temp it will absorb into the coffee. The other issue is getting the cbd past the filter..and it is oil based so what ever does make it through the filter separates from the water. I spoke to a guy who was interested in selling the cbd coffee. He said he needed test results from a lab proving how much cbd was on the coffee. He then said on the coffee...not the brew. He said that he only has to claim the total cbd on the coffee before brewing...after that its not his problem. To me that is shady and won't sell it if I can't figure it out...which we have. Sorry though have to keep those cards close to my chest
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links