Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Frak0 View Post
    No, I don't. Although I have to write a lot at college. I found a way to kinda bypass it. On https://assignmentman.co.uk/ you can find services which are aimed at helping students with their tasks. So, you can basically order essay writing. Of course, I won't order all my tasks but some difficult ones... Why not? I don't think it's a bad thing.
    That helps to explain why there are so many people who have college degrees, and they still can't function in the real world. If you pay someone to do the work for you, you'll never learn how to do it yourself.

I have made 3 really good essasy

my Essay 1 - How To Rap

my essay 2 - Me and my dog named Tbone

my essay 3 - Why Rock is better than Rap

those were the titles of my essays

I think the essay is worth writing yourself.

I have a degree in Journalism, but still I'm a slow writer. So I prefer to edit other people's work. I enjoy reading long-form, multimedia articles on the Internet.

I love to write essay

I can agree that you should try to write an essay yourself. But how most people like to write them is a mystery to me. It's torture to me. Me truth, much easier pay for writing https://paidpaper.net/edubirdie-com-review/ and walk calmly for the result than walk with this problem on my mind.
    Last edited by Nicobaby; 12-12-2019 at 07:49 AM.

I've always enjoyed writing. I'm pretty verbose when it comes to my posts on various shaving and coffee forums. I also post long meandering posts on Yahoo news articles that mostly focus on political issues facing the US. And for my previous career I had to write a fair amount. Mostly reports and in-depth analysis of real estate investments. To some it may be dry and boring but to me it was fascinating. And I was good at it. I'm now trying to find my next career and hope that it will involve some level of writing.

When I was asked my first essay, I thought I could handle it easily. But I still needed help. I looked at all essay writing service reviews, and I chose the best one. And that's how they wrote me an essay.

Super Moderator
    It looks like this thread is providing a way for essay writing services to get free advertising.

Since this is a Coffee Forum - it would be great if those who are interested would join an essay writing forum to discuss this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by harrybartz View Post
    When I was asked my first essay, I thought I could handle it easily. But I still needed help. I looked at all essay writing service reviews, and I chose the best one. And that's how they wrote me an essay.
    Writing itself isn't all that difficult but good quality writing is not easy. It didn't come easy to me. My first boss at a bank would rip my writing apart, even short transmittal letters. Over the years my writing got better as I began to understand what he was trying to get me to do. And later in my career I did the exact same thing to people who worked for me, carefully editing their analyses. My wife always says I'm good at writing and she is always asking me to edit stuff she writes for her website. The key I have found is to always be aware of what you are trying to say. For business writing I go for the terse and dry approach. No flowery prose and I stick to the point. There is nothing worse than reading a business article or piece with lots of unnecessary stuff. And as for writing more personal stuff, I still make sure I focus on the point I'm trying to make, properly set it up with an introduction that spells out my purpose and then provide the "story" or "rationale" and then sum it up in a conclusion. I have had so called "writers" attempt to edit my business articles and often they ruin it by taking out key information that is critical to the overall point being made. And they insert all sorts of flowery junk that detracts from the tone. I prefer to do my own writing and have someone who is in the business and understands what is being said review it for me and give me suggestions. I'd actually like a job doing some real estate writing and/or research. I've spent my career in the fast paced environment of making deals and managing assets for clients. Now I'd like to slow down and provide my expertise to those interested in what I have to say. That will be my focus for 2020.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links