Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MntnMan62 View Post
    When I was dating, I never took her out for a cup of coffee. It was always lunch, or a drink or dinner. Sure, coffee might be drunk after the meal but it was never the focus. And I never took a woman to Charbucks. Hate that stuff.
    My 1st dating was always a meeting in some cafe over a cup of coffee. It was like a tradition )

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    My 1st dating was always a meeting in some cafe over a cup of coffee. It was like a tradition )
    Meeting someone at a café and sharing some interesting conversation over a cup of coffee is a great way to relax and enjoy the moment. If you both suddenly realize that time has gone by, and you've had three cups of coffee and you're still enjoying each other's company . . . . then an invitation for lunch or dinner would be the next step.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Meeting someone at a café and sharing some interesting conversation over a cup of coffee is a great way to relax and enjoy the moment. If you both suddenly realize that time has gone by, and you've had three cups of coffee and you're still enjoying each other's company . . . . then an invitation for lunch or dinner would be the next step.
    I guess I moved faster than some.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

It's more convenient for me to meet women online, especially since there are so many opportunities, sites, apps and so on for me now. I advise you to use this site – https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dati...tlocal-review/. Collected here are reviews on popular websites for dating, for example sites like adultfriendfinder. There is a description, advantages and disadvantages. Very convenient to choose. You know what problems you might run into. This allows you not to waste time on inappropriate sites. Without such reviews you never know who you can find on the site and whether you can find someone at all.
    Last edited by dark_sun; 12-26-2019 at 12:50 AM.

I definitely prefer offline dating as well, but I just don't find it as easy as when I was 20 years younger. Online dating sites are great for making a connection, and then the oldschool way can take over from there. I've been using a Danish equivalent of the review site you mentioned dark_sun, they're called https://www.tjekdatingsider.dk/ and after going through some of their reviews, I ended up finding a dating site that I liked. Found a woman within a week and then the old offline way took over

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links