ofline/online dating ?

Hello, guys, what do you think about online datings? Maybe, someone found love by dating sites or apps
    I want to long term relationship but I don't know where I can find girl, so I want to try to use Tinder

BIC
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_sun View Post
    Hello, guys, what do you think about online datings? Maybe, someone found love by dating sites or apps
    I want to long term relationship but I don't know where I can find girl, so I want to try to use Tinder
    since we are at coffee forum for coffee lovers, why don't you try "coffeefriendsdate.com"? that would be more appropriate for us than "Tinder", ha ha ha.

this website tag line is : Meet local single coffee lovers near you!

this would be perfect for you dark_sun.

I see, and I cofffe lover too, but it's offtop thread, so I don't see problem with my question
    I don't like Tinder cause tinder girls answer so long
    Not so long ago I started using a site where you can find reviews on Dating sites - hookupmasters.com And it is very convenient. After reading the review on the site you can understand whether it suits you or not. Without spending a minute. Sometimes I register on some site and after 1-2 hour understand that this site not for me and it makes me goat.

Last edited by dark_sun; 07-02-2019 at 11:38 PM.

BIC
    I see, and I cofffe lover too, but it's offtop thread, so I don't see problem with my question
    I never said "problem". just a friendly suggestion :+)

Nahhhh traditional dating is the way to go... I just walk up to em and offer up a cuppa catpoo coffee

Super Moderator
    I really wish that the people who originally created this Coffee Forum didn't create an "Off Topic" area. It's a difficult area to monitor.

If this topic starts to go in a "down hill" direction, I will have no problem deleting it.

~ Rose

I believe that online dating sites are a very good way for introverts to find a girl.

I don't prefer online dating because it's not trustworthy and have to spend cash for keeping your profile live its better to go offline dating find a girl of your school friend or college friends or friend's of friends there are many ways you can find a date which are more trustworthy and real. Don't waste money on Tinder and thanks me later

Not so long ago I started using a site where you can find reviews on Dating sites - datingthrone.com And it is very convenient. After reading the review on the site you can understand whether it suits you or not. Without spending a minute. Sometimes I register on some site and after 1-2 hour understand that this site not for me and it makes me goat.

Yeahhh I got to agree that traditional dating is the way to go.

Hence half the reason that I am sitting in a coffee shop right now

It's crazy, all the younger people just come in here and sit on their phones...can definitely tell the difference between the generations!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links