Help Please: Looking for a space for a restaurant in the Aurora/Toronto area.

Hello everyone, I owned a restaurant in my native place. Last month, we moved to Aurora as my wife got a job in Freedom From Addiction Toronto. Now, I'm in search of a building space where I can start my restaurant. I'm looking for a space within my budget. Since I'm new to the town, I'm not much familiar with the places here. It would be great if someone can help. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by PinkRose; 09-26-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Not sure where you are from but here in Canada, they have these people called "real estate agents" who apparently help with things like buying and selling property, leases. You might want to give one a try

Hi, I wonder how you're doing, have you opened your own restaurant? I agree that contacting an agent, in this case, was good advice. As for me, I plan to become the owner of a mini-hotel in Bulgaria and want to open my own restaurant. My uncle is a chef and he lives in Bulgaria, so he will represent me in this country. And so, I found good options for property in Plovdiv by Suprimmo.net and I think there are very good offers at reasonable prices. If you can help me choose the best one, I will appreciate it.
    Last edited by YoungJulian34; 10-26-2020 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungJulian34 View Post
    Hi, I wonder how you're doing, have you opened your own restaurant? I agree that contacting an agent, in this case, was good advice. As for me, I plan to become the owner of a mini-hotel in Bulgaria and want to open my own restaurant. My uncle is a chef and he lives in Bulgaria, so he will represent me in this country. And so, I found good options for property in Plovdiv by Suprimmo.net and I think there are very good offers at reasonable prices. If you can help me choose the best one, I will appreciate it.
    This is a great idea, and I wish you the best of luck in your new business.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links