Which is the best Chinese cuisine restaurant in Toronto?

Which is the best Chinese cuisine restaurant in Toronto? I heard about Dasha. Has anyone tried them? Whether Chinese restaurants charge high for their service? What can they offer more than other restaurants? Please let me know your opinions.

BIC
    i guess this belongs to "off topic". legit question though...
    toronto has one of the biggest chinese communities, so they have millions of chinese restaurants.
    for me, rather than looking for best chinese cuisines, i love to walk and look for small and authentic establishments in china town.
    * do they serve some good coffee? ha ha ha. NEVER!!! *

Quote Originally Posted by BIC View Post
    toronto has one of the biggest chinese communities, so they have millions of chinese restaurants.
    for me, rather than looking for best chinese cuisines, i love to walk and look for small and authentic establishments in china town.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by BIC View Post

Alex, Chinatown in Toronto is very fragmented.....by that I mean that there are 5 - 6 areas which you could call "chinatown". That said, there is a somewhat famous seafood restaurant in one of the eastern burbs. I can't exactly remember the name but it is authentic "Hong Kong" style cooking specializing in lobster. cash is king, no credit cards and it will run about $100 per person

I am willing to bet that you cannot name 1 Asian restaurant that serves good coffee...........please do not try to pass off Trung Nguyen as good coffee
    Last edited by wmark; 11-09-2019 at 09:12 AM.

BIC
    Quote Originally Posted by wmark View Post
    Alex, Chinatown in Toronto is very fragmented.....by that I mean that there are 5 - 6 areas which you could call "chinatown". That said, there is a somewhat famous seafood restaurant in one of the eastern burbs. I can't exactly remember the name but it is authentic "Hong Kong" style cooking specializing in lobster. cash is king, no credit cards and it will run about $100 per person

I am willing to bet that you cannot name 1 Asian restaurant that serves good coffee...........please do not try to pass off Trung Nguyen as good coffee
    I just love hong kong style lobsters!!!! until... it got really expensive, ha ha
    i would not say trung nguyen is good coffee, but i am sure that there are millions of people who loves that type of Vietman style coffee. for me, strangely, I enjoy that Vietnam style iced coffee in summer time. it goes well with Pho.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links