Help Please: Looking for furnished rentals at an affordable price in Toronto

Hello, we are looking for accommodation in Toronto. We have not enough time to arrange anything. So we are searching for furnished rentals at an affordable price. One of my friends suggested an affordable short term rental in Toronto. Can someone suggest a few? I would like to know the costs? Please share your valuable suggestions.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with that. Though, if you find one, I can recommend this moving company https://californiamoversusa.com/

Ohh man, I moved out of Toronta a couple of months ago. It is actually really tough to find a proper furnished rental in there. Most of them are either in a really bad state, the furniture is terrible, or the apartment is in a really bad area, which is pretty bad. It took me something like 2 weeks before I actually found a proper furnished rental. The apartment was really nice, it had 4 rooms, and the area was awesome. It took me a while before I could find this, however I was really pleased to be living in it, I could give you the number of the owner in case you still need it.
    Last edited by Ansand; 02-01-2021 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansand View Post
    Ohh man, I moved out of Toronta a couple of months ago. It is actually really tough to find a proper furnished rental in there. Most of them are either in a really bad state, the furniture is terrible, or the apartment is in a really bad area, which is pretty bad. It took me something like 2 weeks before I actually found a proper furnished rental. The apartment was really nice, it had 4 rooms, and the area was awesome. It took me a while before I could find this, however I was really pleased to be living in it, I could give you the number of the owner in case you still need it.
    That is true, it is actually really tough to find a good furnished rental in Toronto nowadays.

If you're still looking for one, google provides wide options for you but I can suggest you go to condos.ca. Pool builders Austin

keto fit pro

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links