searching for a reliable furniture

Hi, I've been searching for a reliable furniture store for my home online. When I talked about buying furniture with one of my friends who recently built a new house, he suggested a furniture store in Edmonton. They also suggested that some other suppliers sell furniture at a very cheap price. How do you guys buy furniture? Is it online? Please share your experience with me. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by kelleylor; 11-29-2019 at 12:00 AM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kelleylor View Post
    Hi, I've been searching for a reliable furniture store for my home online. When I talked about buying furniture with one of my friends who recently built a new house, he suggested a furniture store in Edmonton. They also suggested that some other suppliers sell furniture at a very cheap price. How do you guys buy furniture? Is it online? Please share your experience with me. Thank you in advance.
    It's hard to buy furniture on-line, because you don't get a chance to see it in person, and if you don't like it, it's hard to send it back.

Do you have furniture stores where you live? If so, then you can look on line at their websites, and if you find something you like, you can go to the store to see it.

I've been exploring websites for living room furniture ideas, but I can't seem make up my mind yet. I find no pleasure in furniture shopping. It's a chore that I don't like.

Good luck in your search.

How did things go with the coffee station that you were planning to set up in your home? Where did you put it?.
    Advise Please: Where to put a coffee station in my home

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links