Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Nooo ) the author is wrong! I assure you! It is not indicative of course but almost all of my younger brother's classmates adore this game! They even use AI technologies to improve their gaming skiils I am talking about this platform of course https://gosu.ai/dota So everything is quite serious ) and that he says that players are migrating to LoL or some other games - it's not true!

Hi, Thanks for sharing this amazing information about this code. I also share you an amazing information about vlogging. In this way you can make your vlog with your gaming videos which helps you to get more visiters.

Hello to all gamers. Honestly, I do not like this game. I am a big fan of World of Warcraft. Although this game is old, I like to play it. By the way, now I’m looking for where to get the Nyalotha Heroic Boost heroic raid service cheaper than at all known venues. I need this to successfully pass the test.
    Last edited by Cawenil; 03-16-2020 at 04:44 AM.

Announcing each new part of CoD, I am very worried about the problem of cruelty. Occasionally, in some parts of the series, frank dissection is skipped. I wonder if she will be in this part

I'm just happy they brought people back to the ground. Flying around with jetpacks a game or two ago was odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisamien View Post
    I want to switch to Dota 2 )) i guess it is an awesome game. But some people say that it is dying ((( is it true?
    Here is the vid I am talking about
    By the way how is your experiment with switching to Dota 2? Did you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare, meanwhile, is a slickly produced, well constructed military shooter filled with thrilling set-pieces and moments of fraught tension. Itís also a good run-and-gun online shooter, which wants to bring something fresh to the way online team-based competition works in this genre but isnít quite there yet Ė new maps will inevitably follow Have a look at short (3 min) review)
    Played it several times and didn't like at all

Today a friend pointed me towards the YouTube videos for "Elite Dangerous" ... Man, what a game ... I hope to find a huge bundle of bucks in order to afford me a new computer, the proper hardware and the game as soon as it is available on the market (currently it is in Beta) ...

Or better have a look at this beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Bagraddur View Post
    Today a friend pointed me towards the YouTube videos for "Elite Dangerous" ... Man, what a game ... I hope to find a huge bundle of bucks in order to afford me a new computer, the proper hardware and the game as soon as it is available on the market (currently it is in Beta) ...
    This game is already out of beta Played it several time but it is too easy for me My pick is Apex Legends. This one is way more difficult. I am even thinking of hiring some coach via Overboost https://overboost.pro/apex-legends-boosting. Will see
    Last edited by Bushagur; 05-27-2020 at 05:05 PM. Reason: additional info

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links