Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What are your opinions on the new CoD Modern Warfare game?

Quote Originally Posted by ilinna View Post
    Campaign mode or multiplayer mode

I let other people play while I have a nice cup of coffee.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

CoD Modern Warfare is a video game shooter that I really liked. The only thing I had problems with reaching higher levels. On my own, I was able to get only to level 60. But I found a solution to this problem. The gamers of CoD Modern Warfare leveling https://legionfarm.com/cod-mw/leveling-gearing helped me. These boosters were able to pretty quickly reach me level 155.

I like video games, too. I've connected the android set top box to my TV. This set-top box supports Android games for TV screens. The MAG425A gives you access to the Google Play Store for Android TV and supports Android-compatible BLE wireless controllers. It's conveniently very

Didn't like the gameplay (( I didn't manage to finish even the 1st mission ( I like Destiny 2 more! Almost all my close ppl (except my cousin) play solely Destiny 2. It's like our little community round this game ) moreover there is even sort of ecosystem with the game in its center. You can buy armour for this game, do courses made by some skillful players (the source https://overgear.com/games/d2. It's awesome that I don't have to upgrade my character for hours myself to be able to play on equal terms with more experienced players. CoD can't provide that level of service!
    Last edited by Aramis; 03-01-2020 at 09:20 AM. Reason: remembered additional info

Quote Originally Posted by ilinna View Post
    They spoilt it ino (( I can't say that I am a fan of it but COD used to be much better in any respect!

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    Didn't like the gameplay (( I didn't manage to finish even the 1st mission ( I like Destiny 2 more! Almost all my close ppl (except my cousin) play solely Destiny 2. It's like our little community round this game ) moreover there is even sort of ecosystem with the game in its center. You can buy armour for this game, do courses made by some skillful players (the source https://overgear.com/games/destiny2. It's awesome that I don't have to upgrade my character for hours myself to be able to play on equal terms with more experienced players. CoD can't provide that level of service!
    Yeah, but Destiny 2 looks loke CoD a lot in my humble opinion! ) I suppose that all shooters look pretty much the same nowadays! May be mistaken though )

Call of Duty Modern Warfare, meanwhile, is a slickly produced, well constructed military shooter filled with thrilling set-pieces and moments of fraught tension. It’s also a good run-and-gun online shooter, which wants to bring something fresh to the way online team-based competition works in this genre but isn’t quite there yet – new maps will inevitably follow
    Have a look at short (3 min) review)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare, meanwhile, is a slickly produced, well constructed military shooter filled with thrilling set-pieces and moments of fraught tension. It’s also a good run-and-gun online shooter, which wants to bring something fresh to the way online team-based competition works in this genre but isn’t quite there yet – new maps will inevitably follow
    Have a look at short (3 min) review)
    I want to switch to Dota 2 )) i guess it is an awesome game. But some people say that it is dying ((( is it true?
    Here is the vid I am talking about

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links