What Are Your Plans For the New Year?

Hi guys!
    NY is coming ) let's share our plans for this time ) I'll start In January my friends and I are going to Africa for safari! To Tanzania to be exact that's what I'm talking about https://en.altezza.travel/articles/k...climbing-guide it'll be my 1st visit to this continent and my 1st safari! It's awesome that hunting is forbidden there and wildlife is so impressive in that country! Can't wait! And what are your plans?
    Last edited by Aramis; 12-24-2019 at 02:05 PM. Reason: remembered additional info

I'm afraid of long flights

I like diving in Egypt

I would love to celebrate the New Year in another country. But I had to celebrate it as always - at home.

This year we celebrated the new year in Sharjah. This is a city in the United Arab Emirates, located in the Persian Gulf. It was just unique! The city is very interesting and beautiful, almost like Dubai - but at the same time with reasonable prices. By the way, we still went to Dubai to watch the New Year's fireworks - this is something incredible. We received a lot of admiration from this beauty. So, I advise everyone - go to rest in Sharjah. By the way, if you rent a car for yourself (we previously booked a car for https://renty.ae/city/sharjah), then your trip will benefit from this. Fuel there is not expensive and you will have the opportunity to travel quietly and explore the sights.

I want to have a serious relationship this year and I'm working on it now. I communicate with different girls on Dating sites, maybe I can find someone suitable. But in my experience I would tell you that many Dating websites use fake accounts to create live communication on their websites. To find out which ones I use such reviews - https://hookupmasters.com/adult-webc...es/cam4-review for example, people describe their experience of using a particular site.
    Last edited by dark_sun; 01-16-2020 at 09:00 AM.

My new year was at home with my family.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links