What are my options for cleaning after a party?

Hey guys,
    My residents and I have been caught up so much on a party due next month. Well, it is a new year, and the new resolutions and plans are on. We are not having this on the new year's eve, but just another random day of January. Still, everyone is excited about it. We have booked a community hall just around the corner. Usually, when we arrange a party there, we would clean the entire premises with 4-5 days. But this time, the community hall is booked for yet another conference the very next day. So we don't have the workers or utilities for the job. I am thinking of hiring party cleaning services to lend a hand, but my residents differ otherwise. What are your thoughts on this? Do you guys have any other suggestions?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by PinkRose; 12-26-2019 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Removed URL from the post.

Super Moderator
    If the community hall is booked for a conference for the very next day after your party, who is responsible for getting the space ready for them? I doubt that it is you.

Can your party organizers (you and some of your community residents) stay after the party, and before you leave do whatever cleaning you're responsible for? Your contract for the hall rental should tell you what needs to be done.

If you want to hire a party cleaning service and you say, "my residents differ otherwise," then those people should be the ones to stay after the party is over and help you do the cleaning.

You can always change the date of the party - to a more convenient day that's later in January .

I don't doubt that PerryNell will have to get the hall ready, at least leave it clean, for the next day. Community Centers are not commercial catering facilities. I think PerryNell's options are to either have a bunch of his "residents" pitch in and help clean up after the party or hire a commercial cleaning outfit to do it.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Super Moderator
    Are you really going to want to clean up after a "New Years eve" party? Enjoy your event and hire a crew.
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

There are not many options. You can refuse the party and you will have a clean

It is best to hire a cleaning company. So you keep your emotions at a high level.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links