Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who has a pet?

Decorative pet rabbits are not edible.

I have a couple of hamsters. They're very nice.

Three Scottish terriers. Stubborn dogs, but fiercely loyal. Much like a certain Dutch woman that I know.

I have a cat and two hamsters in my house

I have adopted 2 stray cats, now they are healthy and sweet compared to the first time I saw them. I would love to have a dog but I'm only renting an apartment, and my neighbor won't allow a noisy pet. I hope to have a dog someday.

I have a beagle. In fact, its her sixth gotcha day today. She has a huge personality and is very smart. She's all beagle though and that means stubborn, inquisitive, and nose focused. She is a lot of work, and while she's worth every bit of it, I don't think I'll get another dog when she's gone. She's my second beagle, and my first had a completely opposite personality. No problem - love them both. But you don't know what you're getting until their personality reveals itself. She doesn't get on well with other dogs and she gets separation anxiety, which means I'd never put her in kennels for me to go away for a vacation. She can't be left uncrated during the day when me and my wife are at work, because she'll destroy the house. She is my best buddy though and amazing company.

Our Kleo
    Who has a pet?-kleo.jpg
    But as was said earlier, it is a great responsibility. If your children are not ready to take it, having a pet is not a good idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links