Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who has a pet?

I've had a cat for 7 years, it wasn't that hard to take care of it - feed, cut the nails and play. Now I have 2 dogs, they a little bit different because you need to go for a walk with them, but they bring such a joy into my life.

I love Dogs, recently i have brought an Saint Bernard, but to be honest i live in apartment so its hard to have a large dog.

I live in a house, I have a child who is almost 3 years old, a Spitz dog and a cat

6 foot german shephard (when he stands on his hind legs). He's a 2 year old walking hazard, constantly running in front of cars in the middle of our neighborhood

When i was a kid we were haivng a cat, she was very beautiful and her fur was so soft and silky. However i never really liked cats, i was a dog person, so when i grew up, the first thing i bought myself when i moved to live alone, i bough myself a doberman. I do actually love my boy really much. And it is nothing more than just a myth that this breed is very aggressive. They are actually really calm, and not aggresive at all, just in the case you try to offend me or my little sis, he bites instantly. I was looking on Petsoid about different tips and just trying lo learn eveything about this breed, to be sure that he will be a good boy.
    Last edited by Tuckopher; 09-14-2020 at 09:33 AM.

I had 2 pets whom I love a lot. Their names were Mitthi and Robo. I still can't forget them. It's been almost 15 years since they died. I miss them a lot.

I have a dog, a cat and a parrot) We are a huuuuge family

I have a dog, a cat and a hedgehog. I saved the hedgehog from the dog, the hedgehog crawled into my yard, and my dog grabbed him with his teeth. I took a hedgehog into the house and now I look after him.
    Advertising URL in Signature Line was Removed by a Moderator

Super Moderator
    My wife has 2 cats. They live in our house. One is 6 and just cost me $900. Thanks Florida for your lizards that my cat thinks are treats.
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links