Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Travelling alone is absolutely cool

i have never tried but i think it is boring

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaryy View Post
    i have never tried but i think it is boring
    If you've never traveled alone, how would you know it is boring?
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Inspite the fact that I like to travel alone, i also invited my friends, so we had a lovely trip to see LA today, which is a very pleasant and happy view. I would like to travel alone more, because i feel it`s still complicated and there is so much stereotypes about travelling solo. But, it`s ok!

Quote Originally Posted by LClarck007 View Post
    It depends on the state of the mind, but usually, it doesn't feel good at all. Travelling with someone else can be fun. But frankly speaking I like to go where I want to go when I want to go, eat where I want to eat when I want to eat. I also like to just sit in cafes and watch other people. When I'm with someone else it always seems like they seem to think that they need to fill the silence with conversation. That being said, I do have a friend that has a similar travel style. About 7 months ago when my friend turned 35 we decided to head off to... Arctic. We got all the necessary information and assistance here and headed off to our destination. It was awesome! I never thought that I could love a trip to the snows more (much more) than a trip to the seaside.
    A friend of mine happened to be in Arctic 2 years ago. As far as I remember he was absolutely shocked by what he saw there! Now that is his favourite destination in the summer

If I have the means to travel, I would love to travel alone like a ME time. Exploring and enjoying places all by myself with photographs.

Interestingly enough, I have found that when I am traveling alone, it is easy to strike up conversations with strangers, in the right circumstance, and lots of good things can come from that. And it makes traveling alone that much more rewarding.

If you travel by car, it's awesome. Though it takes lots of time and preparations. I had to do some upgrades to my car, for example, I found the best car buffer here. So if you've got a car, go ahead and travel solo, you will like it.

Traveling by car is ok, but sort of isolating. I kind of like taking public transportation such as subways or the tube and trains. That's where you can have interesting conversatons with people while you are captive for longer periods of time.

I've never traveled alone but I'm sure it's not funny at all, especially for extroverted people who need a lot of communication and socializing. Yes, obviously, you make new acquaintances along the way, but it would be sad if initially, you are not with some friends or family. Personally, I really like to travel and I do this very often. The next destination I want to reach is Costa Rica and I plan everything in detail now for this adventure. I checked the cost of living in Costa Rica and I saw the prices there and based on that I make my plans. I hope I succeed.
    Last edited by Ansand; 02-07-2021 at 12:23 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links