Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    For someone traveling is way to survive and to change atmosphere or to run from some problems. I have never traveled alone, and I’ve tried. I supposed it would be very boring. But you know, I was surprised that I had no free time to get bored because every day I’ve met new people from different countries with different histories and lifestyle.

It's much cooler than travelling with a group! You are also able to visit more and you don't have to stop from 30 to 30 minutes because someone needs to use the bathroom. I remember that one time I was in Europe and we were in London since I was with a big group. I've wanted to try some food that I've seen on toptenreviewsite.com, but guess what? I couldn't do it, because the majority of them wanted to go shopping. I've never understood this thing about shopping in another country. You have shops in your country and they are the same. But there are different opinions when it comes to this...
    Last edited by Abrahamus; 02-19-2021 at 12:51 AM.

For someone traveling is way to survive and to change atmosphere or to run from some problems. I have never traveled alone, and Iíve tried. I supposed it would be very boring. But you know, I was surprised that I had no free time to get bored because every day Iíve met new people from different countries with different histories and lifestyle. Iíve heard a lot of new life experiences and problems, that will help me in future and I wonít get in trouble in a lot of situations. I want to thank the great Holidays Houses in Australia because they motivated me to try such a holiday and I will never forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamosar View Post
    For someone traveling is way to survive and to change atmosphere or to run from some problems. I have never traveled alone, and I’ve tried. I supposed it would be very boring. But you know, I was surprised that I had no free time to get bored because every day I’ve met new people from different countries with different histories and lifestyle. I’ve heard a lot of new life experiences and problems, that will help me in future and I won’t get in trouble in a lot of situations. I want to thank the great Holidays Houses in Australia because they motivated me to try such a holiday and I will never forget it.
    I see from the link that they look beautiful

Feels fine actually. I went alone to Africa on the Altezza to climb Mount Kilimanjaro and had no problems with loneliness. Although to be honest, it is better to go with friends.

I do not think loneliness is good

Quote Originally Posted by Abrahamus View Post
    It's much cooler than travelling with a group! You are also able to visit more and you don't have to stop from 30 to 30 minutes because someone needs to use the bathroom. I remember that one time I was in Europe and we were in London since I was with a big group. I've wanted to try some food that I've seen on toptenreviewsite.com, but guess what? I couldn't do it, because the majority of them wanted to go shopping. I've never understood this thing about shopping in another country. You have shops in your country and they are the same. But there are different opinions when it comes to this...
    I wish someone else could send me his opinion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links