Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    at his home in Boston. We're self-isolation. The house is warm. It's spring outside

Super Moderator
    Doesn't matter how beautiful the weather is here. They just closed the beaches.
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

I live in Spain and the weather here is mostly marvelous after living in Alicante for 5 years I must admit that apart from great weather Spanish houses can also boast to have awesome micro climate. Because everything is well thought, every detail. Have a look, for example, at how Spaniards deal with the efficiency of electricity consumption https://virtoproperty.com/info/energ...e-epc-in-spain
    Last edited by Boromir; 08-25-2020 at 03:18 AM.

With the weather this cold, she's probably hibernating.

Wao! Here in Spain it is autumn, sometimes it is cold with a feeling of staying at home, sometimes there are hot days that cause being on the beach.
    Last edited by PinkRose; 10-31-2020 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Removed URL

We've been recently devastated by a Cat 5 storm (I forgot it's international name), I'm worried to those who lived near shores, as it was so devastated to them.

The weather is terrible. It rains all day. Outside the window is damp and unpleasant. It's only 4 degrees warm there. I decided to stay home for work today because I had no desire to go outside.

And the saddest thing is that such weather should last at least a week. And I have already planned a trip to nature for the weekend. Now I'm worried that I'll spend my weekend under a blanket.

In any case, I hope for the best

In winter, we have terrible weather, it's very cold outside and there is no snow. Actually, I don't like the cold, but I like the snow, especially on winter holidays. Moreover, it happens that it's frosty and raining outside and then all the roads are covered with ice, this is not very fun. This creates a lot of accidents on the roads and people get a lot of injuries. And so, you probably realized that winter is not my favorite time of year. And if I'm cold, I can't sleep, so I recently ordered a heater to create more comfortable conditions for myself. If you are interested, you can visit https://dehumidifiercritic.com/best-space-heater-for-basement/ and find Dr Infrared portable space heater that gives me warmth and comfort.
    Last edited by AlexandraReid; 11-16-2020 at 12:53 AM.

Super Moderator
    I'm thinking that when you tell us what the weather is like where you are, it would be helpful to tell us where you are.

Super Moderator
    Rose. I was going to go out on in a limb and say Florida. Sounds like our weather but could be Louisiana too. We just had the edges of Eta hit us. Now its beautiful!!! Here is the current view from the roastery!
    How is the weather where you live?-palms.jpg
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links