Advise Please: Where can I find help for my mother who has suffered a stroke?

Recently, my mother suffered a stroke. Now I need someone who can take care of her. Can you recommend me where can I turn with this question?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ilinna View Post
    Recently, my mother suffered a stroke. Now I need someone who can take care of her. Can you recommend me where can I turn with this question?
    This is certainly an "Off Topic" question.

Where does your mother live? Here in the United States, when my mother had a stroke, at the end of her hospital/rehab stay, she was given a list of agencies and individuals who offer home assistance. Did your mother's physicians offer any advice? Perhaps her health insurance provider will tell you what they pay for and what they don't. They may give you some suggestions, too.

Depending on the needs of the patient, sometimes you can find qualified people who work on their own (for cash) to come to the house to help a couple days a week. Be sure to ask your friends and family members if they know of someone who can help you.

Best wishes to you.

~ Rose

When my father got very seriously ill, we were recommended to contact the palliative care services in Philadelphia https://myallamericanhospice.com/pal...care-services/ where we were assigned a responsible employee who makes my father’s life easier.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links