Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Coronavirus and Pets

How are you walking your pet at this time? You were able to organize everything as needed for him?

I have a dog. A serious breed that requires not only nutrition, but also certain physical exertion during the day. Plus natural necessities. This is usually a minimum of 4 walks per day. So I also think about this problem.

I walk with my dog. Only we always observe distances of 1.5-2 meters. Keep in mind. no matter how friendly and sociable your dog may be, now is not the time to play with other dogs, because the virus that she received from a sick person can “go” to any of them. And, of course, do not let anyone pet your animal on the street.

I want to draw your attention to some very important nuances. It is very important to clean your pet's paws. - but to do the processing with ordinary soap is very wrong. At the moment, all the streets are being treated with disinfectants, and strong enough, affecting this infection, which we are so afraid of now. Therefore, the dog's legs can be very irritated after a walk. I advise you to carry out the processing of paws in several stages: before a walk, using special wax or ointments, and, necessarily, after a walk. I first wash the animal’s paws with just running clean water and then process it with special tools. That's how we live. True, recently we had a problem with the health of our dog and we no longer knew what to do. Veterinarians refused to come home. But my friend advised me to view the information at https://petonbed.com/ where I found a lot of interesting information. It turns out this resource was created specifically for pet owners and contains a lot of different useful information.

I donít go out at all. We are sitting at home

We have a small courtyard in front of the house, completely isolated, I just let the dog out for a walk, so I have no problem.

I have my home, so we often play with my dog ​​in the backyard and my dog ​​doesn't feel uncomfortable because our walks on the beach had to be reduced to 20 minutes. I would even say that my dog ​​is happy that all family members are at home and can play a little with her every day. Now all that causes me the inconvenience of caring for my pet is that I cann't visit the veterinarian and I cann't choose a good remedy for fleas and ticks. I found a description of several such remedies on the portal World Pet Express , but I don't know which one is better to choose. Maybe someone here has some advice?

We walk in the distance from other people and dogs. Now, after a walk, I wash the dog’s paws and jaws on the doorstep of the house, my leash or pen with a tape measure, and also a carbine with a disinfectant.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Robby24 View Post
    We walk in the distance from other people and dogs. Now, after a walk, I wash the dog’s paws and jaws on the doorstep of the house, my leash or pen with a tape measure, and also a carbine with a disinfectant.
    Hi Robby24,

What did you mean when you wrote "my leash or pen with a tape measure" ??

Be careful. A case of dog infection with coronavirus has already been recorded

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links