Advice Please: How to move furniture from one cafe to another ??

I want to move furniture from one cafe to another, because I want to change the place. I think I need a place where the rent is a little less. How can I do this in one day? I already have an agreement with a new room for my coffee shop.

Are you sure you need old furniture in a new café? Maybe you should buy new furniture? After all, the café primarily pays attention to furniture and interior design. For example, when my friend moved to a new apartment, she sold all furniture (the furniture was in good condition) and bought teak furniture for sale. Two years later, this furniture stands and looks like new. So think about it. She said that everything should be new in a new place. Maybe you should buy the new furniture?
    Last edited by Rustlen; 12-14-2020 at 03:15 PM.

A truck and a bunch of guys capable of carrying heavy things. Is this really a question?
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Ren a trucking service. But what are you gonna do with your previous cafe place after that? Or you're just doing some renovation?

I think you should definitely ask for the help of a good company that provides these kind of services. If you have some fragile furniture it will be better for you to tell them about that in order to avoid different kind of problems that could appear. When I wanted to change my furniture in my yard I decided to refurbish it. I was wondering how to sand chair spindles and I’m happy that I find a good method on the link that I will attach you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustlen View Post
    I think you should definitely ask for the help of a good company that provides these kind of services. If you have some fragile furniture it will be better for you to tell them about that in order to avoid different kind of problems that could appear. When I wanted to change my furniture in my yard I decided to refurbish it. I was wondering how to sand chair spindles and I’m happy that I find a good method on the link that I will attach you here.
    The fragile stuff is hard to transport..

First of all, you need to pack up all fragile items or items you barely use, such as decor objects. Then you will have to pack all your furniture. I would recommend you to buy special packing kits, that will help you to prevent your furniture from any damage. Also, you have to start looking for a moving company. I would recommend you to do it in advance. Companies that are available on the last call are usually not the best. Once, I booked one moving company, and they broke my glass desk, which was also an expensive one. I bought a new desk from furnicraft-ae.com, and from that moment I try to be more careful with choosing moving companies.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links