Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hairstyle

Find a good shampoo

You have very dry hair, try changing the shampoo or dye your hair with a direct dye it helps to saturate the hair, and make it stronger and stronger. But you should be very careful when choosing hair dye, as you can ruin your hair if you do not carefully choose the paint and its composition. I advise you to pay attention to this site hairmadnesssalon.com if you want to find a really high-quality paint. Also, if you have never had experience in hair coloring before, then you should contact a professional to make the paint look good on your hair (I have a friend who tried to dye her own hair and as a result, some of the hair was very poorly dyed and her natural hair color was visible). I hope you can solve your problem, good luck!
    Last edited by surfius; 02-17-2021 at 06:21 PM.

A quality shampoo is essential. I always try to invest my money in good hair products. A good shampoo and conditioner is something I can’t live without. My hair is very dry, and therefore I always have to condition it in order to style it nicely. Also, to minimize dryness I make sure I use nice styling tools, that don’t burn the hair completely. I recently switched to a ghd flat iron because Monica Davis indicated on her platform the amazing characteristics of this product. It really works wonders on my dry hair. I am never changing to another styling tool ever again. Of course, it’s a bit more expensive, but worth it in my opinion.
    Last edited by Ansand; 02-17-2021 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansand View Post
    A quality shampoo is essential. I always try to invest my money in good hair products. A good shampoo and conditioner is something I can’t live without. My hair is very dry, and therefore I always have to condition it in order to style it nicely. Also, to minimize dryness I make sure I use nice styling tools, that don’t burn the hair completely. I recently switched to a ghd flat iron because Monica Davis indicated on her platform the amazing characteristics of this product. It really works wonders on my dry hair. I am never changing to another styling tool ever again. Of course, it’s a bit more expensive, but worth it in my opinion.
    Why didn't anyone tell me about this some moths ago?!

Just keep it natural.

Lol. I think natural hair is more beautiful even it's thick.

So sad Is there no other alternative for you to not cut your hair?

Go with the hairstyle you like. And we will help you decide on this. there are so many new scalp procedures now. have you ever heard of scalp pigmentation https://ar-aesthetics.cz/eng/trichopigmentation/? And that's exactly what we're doing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links