Advise Please: What are the actual insurance coverages that our business needs?

Hi There,

I am from Brampton. My sister and I have recently started a food business near our home itself. We make and sell coffee and baked foods such as cakes, cookies, bread, muffins, biscuits, etc. We found pleasure in this work and hope to extend our business if God allows.

I am in this forum to clear some doubts and to know your views about the possible coverage that we can get for our business after purchasing a commercial insurance policy. Some of our friends suggested insuring our business as it is required for protecting our business against claims of food-borne illnesses, health department threats, financial losses, and from other allegations and damages. As we are not much aware of it, we would like to know the actual insurance coverages that our business needs. When I searched online, I found this commercial insurance coverages in Brampton. We are planning to approach them after hearing your views.

What do you guys think about this? Any food business owners here? Can you help me? Please share your insurance experiences so that I can take a decision on it.

Thanks!
    Last edited by PinkRose; 04-25-2020 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Adjusted paragraph alignment

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links