Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    buy a home fitness equipment like treadmill, exercise bike, (Eg: https://www.bestforlives.com/best-treadmill-reviews/) ... in my opinion that is a good solution now

It is a tough period to maintain a figure.Don't eat more which cause you to increase your weight.Do exercise regularly.Eat on time

I gained 3 kg of weight !!! It's horrible!

You probably ate everything, did not count calories and did little exercise. Personally, I have not stopped adhering to my diet and have not stopped doing fitness with a Personal trainer in Petah Tikva https://fitaction.co.il/%D7%9E%D7%90...5%D7%95%D7%94/ and I was able to lose 6 kg in 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by triss View Post
    I failed! I gained weight, but it's not so hard to get fit, if you want to. Open youtube, find the perfect set of excercises and that's all.
    I also gained weight, but, as you said, if you want you'll do everything to get fit again. I've recently started running, so I hope that I'll get fit soon...

I do kickboxing that is live streamed from my gym. Iím not ready to go in anytime soon thought I really miss being in the gym. My gym also does body workouts as well to mix it up. Itís so much fun.

Hi, I'm eating many times per day but with small portions. Also, I try not to eat sweets and drink much water during the day.

Cool! Everyone thinks about beauty. I like it when my body, hair, and hands are well-groomed.
    For me it was especially difficult during the quarantine period to cope with my hair and manicure and pedicure. How did you deal with it?
    Last edited by gediso; 10-19-2020 at 02:47 PM.

My nails are simple. I chose short coffin nails and helium coating. This manicure long retains its shape and looks amazing. With this nail shape, which was popularized by Kylie Jenner, the sides are filed so that the nail tapers toward the end, which, in turn, is squared instead of being rounded or pointed.

Staying Fit in a Pandemic: Tips for Home Workout

Are you worried about putting on weight during this pandemic? Are your old clothes becoming a little too difficult to fit? Well, worry not as you are not alone. With the pandemic being dominant over all of us, staying in shape has become one of the biggest challenges. Now, you can no longer run to burn those calories and nor go to the gym following the novel coronavirus spread. Thus, a home workout is the best way to stay in shape. This pandemic time has not been kind on us and has brought the regular lifestyle to a standstill across the globe. However, by forming a workout routine at home you can not only lead a healthy life but have a sense of normalcy too. Having a proper workout regime at home will enable you to think clearly and offer a good balance in your personal as well as professional front. Let us take a look at some of the tips and tricks that you can use to stay fit during this lockdown and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
    Why is Exercising Important?

Exercising is one of the best ways to ensure a fitter and healthier body. They not only help to keep the weight in check but, also our minds fresh. Exercising is the main source of endorphin production and these hormones offer the feel-good factor after exercising. Having a regular exercising routine will also avoid serious conditions like hypertension, blood pressure, diabetes etc. The best part about exercising is that there are many exercises that don't require any equipment but are equally effective on the body. Thus, during this pandemic, finding exercises that can be done without any workout equipment will be the best way to keep your body fit and fab.

What Type of Exercises Should you Do?

Aerobics

A home workout plan that involves aerobics as a part of your fitness regime will give you a great deal of satisfaction and bring quick results. Since aerobics involve activities like skipping, swimming, running or cycling they in a combination can act as the best cardio workout at home.

I am a type of person who prefers being involved in aerobics rather than any other activity. So, I thought of getting myself a exercise bike so that I can keep my figure maintained by staying at my own place. Earlier, I was bit confused regarding which one to select but on a deep research I came across bestviewsreviews.com where I got to know about the perfect requirement and analysis provided helped to get the best exercise bike for myself.

Strength Training

Strength training refers to various fast-paced exercises that aim at increasing the resistance and tolerance of the body resulting in strength development. Usually, it involves weights but can be done in many different forms too. Performing strength training can act as the best home workout session. They can be performed in a variety or combo and wonít tire you out easily.

Yoga

Yoga is a great way to maintain an equilibrium for your body and mind. Yoga can make you extremely flexible and bring a sense of mental balance. This form of exercise is one of the most sought-after form and is one of the best ways to stay fit during this pandemic. It can be easily done anywhere without the need of any special equipment.

Weight Training

Weight training focuses on maintaining balance while lifting weights. Weight training can be easily done at home with the help of various weights. They do not require much space and can be stored easily when not in use.

Hope this helps..!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links