Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How do you maintain your figure in quarantine?

The quarantine changed not only my life, but also my figure. I've gained weight.
    How do you maintain your figure in quarantine? Do you exercise or eat something special?

The best solution is to move all training back home or, if the weather permits, to the park. The first exercise on your list should be burpy. It's the king of home training. Add squats and push-ups

I do sports at home. This requires a rope, a mat and dumbbells.
    And to keep the fat burning more intensely during the loads, I drink a cup of coffee or pure green tea an hour before the start of training. This stimulates the production of hormones norepinephrine and adrenaline. These hormones help the body fight fat

In quarantine, people lead a less mobile lifestyle. This leads to the fact that calories are not wasted and gained excess weight. There are two options for saving. And it's better to keep them in the complex.
    1. This reduces the calorie intake and add water to your diet. Give up sugar https://betterme.world/articles/no-sugar-diet/, reduce your carbohydrate intake.
    2. increase motor activity in quarantine. You need to come off the sofa/bed/armchair. There are very simple exercises. There are many video tutorials online. For fitness you need and a few meters of your area.

For me it was once a whole test to drink coffee without sugar and without milk. It's been a year. My sugar-free coffee and milk is delicious. It's a question of habit and purpose that you set.

In order to maintain your figure all you need is:
    Take short active breaks during the day.
    Follow an online exercise class.
    Walk /Stand up.
    Keep your self hydrated.
    And off course make coffee for yourself.

I don't have a problem maintaining my figure. My figure most closely resembles the letter "O"...

That's funny Mr.Peaberry. Me too. I and my wife resembles the number 10. She being number 1 and me being the 0.

these days I have become terribly fat, although I try to eat less

I didn’t get fat a single gram during quarantine and I think it’s merit that I recently underwent hgh treatment at the good clinic in Los Angeles. I want to note separately that the competent use of growth hormone allows you to lose weight, get rid of cellulite deposits, and change the appearance and well-being. In addition, with the help of this treatment, you can quickly get rid of the fat in the abdomen, knees, hips. This result is difficult to achieve with diet and exercise!

I'm a fat slob, but not because of covid-19. Years of laziness. I've been getting on the road bike for solo rides. Last week I did 70 miles. I also need to work on my core so I just started doing push ups, bicycle crunches and planks. I won't even say how many I'm starting out doing. Let's just say it's embarrassing. When I was in my 20's I was doing many sets of both regular and inverted push ups. My wife says I had a V shape back then. Now I just have a pear shape. Not good. Hopefully this is a start that I can keep permanent, lose some weight and get back to a level of fitness I can be proud of.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links