Activities you missed doing outside

Hello,

We all loved a cup of coffee (or iced coffee) while working, studying and before/after doing a very tiring activity. Question is, what activity you most want to do that you can't possibly do during this pandemic? I'm sure there is somewhere there that are still having lockdowns (my city included).

Super Moderator
    Lockdown? I wish. I have been working every day since this all started. I mean it's not the same as before. I lock my doors and do not let people in the roastery. I would love just a short break
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

What kind of work you have topher? When this all started, all front liners from medical to delivery personnel to some industrial workers have been prioritized to work during pandemic. I definitely thank and understand their sacrifices. I know I can't be an example to their/your sacrifices since Ihad the benefit of working from home since this started but regardless, my worries are of greater to those who lost their job/livelihood during pandemic, especially my sister was one of them.

Thankfully, she were called to go back to work recently and I'm so happy for her.

I really want to go travelling. I had been saving up for three years to go travelling. The plan was to head off in June 2020. That got derailed.

Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    Lockdown? I wish. I have been working every day since this all started. I mean it's not the same as before. I lock my doors and do not let people in the roastery. I would love just a short break
    I feel ya topher... I plan on taking the Friday after Thanksgiving off.. it will be my first 'break' since last Xmas. Gotta love 2020!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links