Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I would like to give my boss a rather strange gift. Sweatshirt, for example. He updates them every day (we don't have a dress code at work). I think I would start looking for a cool gift on this site: https://giftscoach.com/gift-ideas-for-him/. There is a large selection of gifts for different tastes. In general, a very cool service if time is critical.

To be honest, it's a little hard to say, because I don't know your boss and his interests. But I am sure that everyone likes films and he is no exception, so I would buy the best set-top boxes for TV for him. With this affordable device, he will be able to enjoy his favorite TV shows, interviews, movies, and IPTV channels at the highest quality possible.

When it comes to gift shopping for most people it can be tricky but when you’re browsing for a coffee lover you’re off the hook. There is a truckload of coffee related gear all of us would love to own. The basics like coffee makers, girders, or canisters or even gadgets that make everyone stare and ask, “where did you get that?”

Super Moderator
    Hi Choice,

Did you decide on a gift yet? What did you buy?

Here is a website that has all sorts of unusual gifts and gadgets. Sometimes I get my ideas from their website, and then I look to see if they sell it on Amazon.

https://www.thegrommet.com/?pmodal=3...SAAEgLfPfD_BwE

~ Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgfrog View Post
    Well, it actually depends on what kind of occasion is it. Also it depends on the character of your boss and what does he really likes. I know that in most cases, the employees are looking to get a more formal present for their boss. Mostly, I do understand why people are doing like this. However, my boss is a really nice guy, we are having some really great relationship. And we know that he really likes bobbleheads. That is why we actually decided to get him some custom wedding bobbleheads before his actual wedding. He liked them really much.
    yeah, that is true, you cannot advice anyone about gitfs as soon as you do not know the person that has to receive it

I am also surprised to hear that someone has got such a passion for the bobbleheads
    Last edited by Ansand; 12-20-2020 at 09:57 AM.

Why you just not giving him a gift card? That isn't difficult to get and better than a thing, maybe he wouldn't like. For example, on my last birthday, my friends gave me a simple coffee machine with pods, but I wanted one with grinders. The pod machine is easier to use, but an espresso machine makes the coffee taste better. So, that's why I highly recommend you to earn free gift card codes while shopping, playing, or watching videos, instead of wasting your time searching and guessing what he wants. And besides that, you are not sure if he has already a coffee machine.
    Last edited by Hodgfrog; 01-08-2021 at 01:52 PM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    The collective consciousness of my colleagues and me can't decide on what to get as the present. Any suggestions?
    So, what did you decide to buy ??????

I don’t know if the gift I am about to propose you will be the most appropriate one, but still. Have you thought of something funny that will make him smile or even laugh? I have a good option for this. I would order some personalized bobbleheads with his face and maybe some stuff of the company or firm where you work. I believe he will keep them in his office and always remember of you in a positive way. It depends if you are in a good relationship with him.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustlen View Post
    I don’t know if the gift I am about to propose you will be the most appropriate one, but still. Have you thought of something funny that will make him smile or even laugh? I have a good option for this. I would order some personalized bobbleheads with his face and maybe some stuff of the company or firm where you work. I believe he will keep them in his office and always remember of you in a positive way. It depends if you are in a good relationship with him.
    That is a great idea for a gift for someone who has everything. It's pretty interesting to see how the bobbleheads are made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links