More Lockdowns...

How are things going on in your area? It has been months that we are experiencing this Covid-19 pandemic. And it is has been really tough in all aspects. Considering that there are several states/cities implementing another lockdown, how are you and your neighborhood adjusting yourselves to yet again another possible isolation?

I for one am angry. I'm angry at those who claim Covid is a hoax. I'm angry at those who refuse to wear masks. I'm angry at those who refuse to social distance. It is because of these people that refuse to do very simple and basic things that Covid is now at record setting levels causing our hospitals to fill up and causing many many more critical illness and deaths. Those who deny all that Covid is known to be are endanging the lives of others. More importantly those who deny Covid are actually responsible for us having to go through another lockdown. They are the most vocal when it comes to being against lockdowns yet they don't realize that they are the actualy reason for the lockdown. Frankly, if some denier comes near me without a mask and gives me grief, I swear I will beat the living s**t out of them. Not wearing a mask allows them to spread Covid and I consider that assault against me. And so my beating the living s**t out of them is nothing more than self defense. Oh, and democrats carry guns too. They forget stuff like that. You can't fix stupid. Ok, rant over.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Throughout covid season my coffee brewing has suddenly become top notch. I've never been more caffeinated. The withdrawals aren't going to be fun though

Quote Originally Posted by MntnMan62 View Post
    I for one am angry. I'm angry at those who claim Covid is a hoax. I'm angry at those who refuse to wear masks. I'm angry at those who refuse to social distance. It is because of these people that refuse to do very simple and basic things that Covid is now at record setting levels causing our hospitals to fill up and causing many many more critical illness and deaths. Those who deny all that Covid is known to be are endanging the lives of others. More importantly those who deny Covid are actually responsible for us having to go through another lockdown. They are the most vocal when it comes to being against lockdowns yet they don't realize that they are the actualy reason for the lockdown. Frankly, if some denier comes near me without a mask and gives me grief, I swear I will beat the living s**t out of them. Not wearing a mask allows them to spread Covid and I consider that assault against me. And so my beating the living s**t out of them is nothing more than self defense. Oh, and democrats carry guns too. They forget stuff like that. You can't fix stupid. Ok, rant over.
    Totally agree, some were even saying that this are all political and it's only a plan to wipe most of us out, I am fully aware that we are over-populated already in this world but, to say that this pandemic and its effects on us is not real or is full political is complete trash for me. Some of my friends and relatives got the virus. Some, unfortunately, did not make it and some recovered and were still being terrified by the long-term symptoms of the virus. Maybe just for the sake of other people especially the elders and vulnerable ones, unconcerned people will think twice of their actions and still follow using masks or face shields and practice social distancing, I mean is it even hard to do those?

Perhaps anyone would like to read this so at least everyone would know how taxing this virus has become to our family and friends who are vulnerable to this virus.

http://cril-online.org/2020/07/02/pwd-mental-health-and-covid-19/

We are on a lockdown now and we're not handling the situation very well at all, to be quite honest with you, I’ve had enough with lockdowns and Covid 19, I won’t consider this as a norm. Miss my family popping in from time to time, and with all these people dying around the world, this is far from being normality …. (Sick of it)

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by joylifter View Post
    We are on a lockdown now and we're not handling the situation very well at all, to be quite honest with you, Iíve had enough with lockdowns and Covid 19, I wonít consider this as a norm. Miss my family popping in from time to time, and with all these people dying around the world, this is far from being normality Ö. (Sick of it)
    Hang in there. I know too many people who were "sick of it" and they let their guards down, and they ended up regretting it. So many people who were "sick of it" just went out and took their chances. They either were okay, or they unknowingly helped spread the virus, or they got Covid themselves.

Why take the risk and end up harming yourself or others?

Hang in there. This too will pass.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links